I didn't look at the exorcists as I felt the anger coming off in waves from the twins, they had made them mad. Their voices merge together as they slowly pulled themselves back onto their feet. "You keep calling us brats. You've underestimated us. We're through with playing games and now we're going to kill you."

I frowned and moved away from them, looking at the exorcists then back at the fuming twins. They slowly raised their guns to each other's head as they sang. "There was one baby cradle. The one became two. One baby cradle covered in fog, a single star rocked in a graveyard and disappeared~"

They fired their guns on each other as the exorcists gasped, my gaze was stuck on the swirling shadows as steam seemed to spread everywhere and make it hard to see. I looked around for the twins and jumped when I felt a hand on my shoulder, a hushed voice. "Stay back and don't get in the road, lil' bro."

Jasdevi walked past me and used his hair to smash Kory into the wall; he splattered on the wall like swatting a fly. Blood covered the shelf as the others gasped and looked at Jasdevi who had emerge from the steam as it cleared. Lavi stared at them with his single eye, it widening as he spoke. "Who is that?!"

"We, that is Devit and Jasdero, began as one Noah. We are Jasdevi!" He stood in front of the splattered Kory on the wall as they grinned at us.

"You killed Kory!" Lavi charged at them with his hammer raised, he brought it down on them but they simply stopped it with their hand and pushed him back with their hair.

"You mean the vampire? He got what he deserved for mocking us." They slowly moved towards Lavi but was stopped by Kory when he jumped in front of them. .

Blood dripped from his mouth, the blood not being his for it was the akuma blood he had in a flask. "I'm not a vampire. I'm Arystar Kory."

He slouched forward and breathed heavily, even from distance I could tell that he had suffered many wounds and was bleeding fairly badly. They should leave him to deal with twins and they should forward, I rubbed my chin and watched from next to the pillar because I had moved here while the twins were transforming.

The exorcists attacked the twins but they were to slow, they only one really fast enough was Kory but he was getting killed out there.

The twins stabbed their hair through Kory and blasted him back, crimson droplets raining down to the floor. Lavi swung at them once more but they kicked him away as Kory came up behind them and grabbed his hair. "Lavi! Take Lenalee and Chaoji and go through the door!"

The twins shouted and cursed at they stabbed Kory with their hair over and over again. Kory looked at them with narrowed eyes as blood dripped down his chin. "Go! Lavi! Go now! This room won't last much longer! We mustn't all die here!"

Lenalee stood next to Chaoji and used him for support. "But you're hurt!"

"All the more reason! I won't be able to hold out much longer! On the other side of the door you have to protect Chaoji and Lenalee! You are the only one who can do that! So, I'm asking you to go, now! I believe in you, now go!"

I sighed, grabbing Lenalee as she struggled in my grip, Lavi grabbing Chaoji as we enter the door; I dropped her on the floor as she struggled to get onto her feet. "We have to go back! We can't leave Kory!"

"You have no choice, girl. You have no ability to help him in any way. You over did your innocence and so you are stuck just a pain in there side for that reason. They were all trying to save you and in so they have. Also you should believe in your comrades," I narrowed my eyes at her, walking up the steps and looking over my shoulder, "Hurry up, we're running out of time."