Chapter 1

You were rolling around in the mud outside, you let out several giggles as you continued to play in the watery dirt. Daulscar walked out of the house to see you playing around, you stopped in the middle of playing around to wipe your (E/C) eyes. But your gruby legs were covered in mud, so instead, you accidentally covered parts of your face with it. Making you look like you were wearing a mud mask, Daulscar sighed to himself. The reason why he was here is because he was visiting Eridan and Cronus, but he had to bring you. Because you were still to young to be lift alone, so he brought you along. Daulscar walked up to you, you looked up at him. A small cute smile appeared on your (Dark grey/Light grey/Grey) lips,

"______..." But he returned the smile, you raised your upper grubby legs up, wanting to be picked up. Daulscar reached down and scooped you into his arms, you nuzzled your face into his clothed chest. Getting his outfit dirty, he slightly shook his head, but he still had his smile upon his lips.

"Lets give you a bath," Daulscar raised you up and rubbed his nose against yours. You giggled, he took you side Eridan's hive. You begun to scratch off some of the dirt that was now becoming dry, you both headed towards the bathroom. You both entered the bathroom, Daulscar shifted you in his arms, you now layed in one arm as the other got the tub ready. He turned on the water, making sure that it was warm. Turning off the water flow, he gently sat you down in the water. Daulscar took off your necklace that was around your grubby neck, he sat it down on the bathroom sink. You started to swim around in the tub, enjoying the warm water. He reached down and splashed some water at you, you giggled and skreed. Attacking Daulscar's hand, he played with you. You sometimes would nibble on his hand, he retracted his hand away. He picked up some shampoo and conditioner, squirting it into his hand. He begun to rub it into your black hair, you purred at the sensation. Daulscar made sure he didn't hit nor bump into your horns, the fish troll started to dump water onto your head. He repeated the process in order to get the soap out of your hair. When the soap was fully gone, he picked up a rag and dunk it into the water. He pulled it out of the water and started to get the mud off of your (Grub Body Color) body, when he was done with your grubby body. He put the rag back into the water and brought it back out, he rung it out. He placed the rag on the side of your face, you gave a skree of displeasure. You didn't like it when stuff comes close to your face, you didn't know why, but the only time you'll let anything near your face is when you know what your dealing with.

"Oh, come on, ______. I need to get the rest of the mud from you." You frowned and shook your head 'No', Daulscar groaned. You placed your head underneath the water, you begun to wipe the dirt off your face with your two front grub legs. You poked your head out of the water, Daulscar chuckled and smiled down at you. He reached down to you, he used his thumb to wipe a spot just above your eye. You thought you got all of it, but you guess there was just that little spot. You smiled, Daulscar picked you up. He drain the tub, the fish troll sat you down on the sink. He took a towel of a towel rack, he brought the towel close to you. You moved away a little, glaring at the towel that was in Daulscar's hand.

"______, please corprate. That's all I'm asking." You let out a little sigh and moved closer, Daulscar begun to dry you off. When he was done, he used his fingers to comb out your (Long/Short) hair. You purred as well, Daulscar picked up the necklace he took off you. He placed it back around your neck, you were now nice and clean. Throwing the towel into the hamper, he picked you up. You both than left the restroom, you both made your way to the kitchen. When you entered, Daulscar opened a jar that was labeled 'Cookies'. He took out a (Fav Cookie), it was a large one. He handed it to you, you took it into your own grubby legs. You sniffed it and started to cutely nibble on it, Daulscar carried you into the livingroom. He sat down, he leaned back. You layed on your back on Daulscar's chest, you were still eating your cookie. He turned on the TV, watching whatever he feels like it. After a while of you chewing on the cookie, you passed out. Daulscar stared down at your sleeping form, he softly petted your head. Soft sound of snoring left you, a small smile was on Daulscar's lips. You looked so cute right now, You were laying on your back and you were holding onto the large cookie. Daulscar wondered to himself, when you get older. When you got older, he wonder, would you be like him and his two sons or would be different. It was always your personality that made him think that, at times you act like a flirt when near a (Women/Men), but you also acted like a normal happy bubbly grub even around others. You confused him at times, you snuggled closer to the warmth of Daulscar's chest.