Living That College Life

"You all packed Ebbony" my Mom asked. "Unfortunately yes, I'm all set and ready to go".

When I heard an "okay" from her I sighed and just sat there. Wow I was going to college UT Austin at that! "Okay well let's go we can't keep Grandma Sue waiting up!" I slowly got up and glanced around my room one last time to at least keep for memories. I decided to take a picture of my room so I will know its still waiting for me when I get back home.

#Click# went my camera and a small smile lit on my face. I soon heard footsteps and I knew they were Mom's so I quickly headed out the door. "I'm coming Mama no need to worrie I'm all set". That calmed her down some and she just smiled. "Look at my little girl all grown up and ready for college. I'm so proud of you Ebbs!" I had to put a bright smile at what she said to confirm her that things were going to be alright.

We walked to Grandma Sue's mini van and drove off. I was still a little upset about leaving my family and friends but I needed this. "So are you ready for the big day! " Grandma Sue asked. "Oh my goodness yes! I am so happy and all scared at the same time. I wonder who my roomate will be".

Me! " Grandma repiled and that all sent us to laughs. When we got all our laughs out Grandma Sue continued. "Look Ebbony there is nothing to be scared of, there's going to be a lot of people yes but that doesn't mean to get distracted and follow the wrong crowd, it means to keep your head up and keep those grades up. And I'm sure you will have a pretty cool roomate". I hope she was right.

(20 minutes later)

"Well, this is it Ebbs" Mom said already going to tears. My Grandma smiled at me. We gave our hugs and I was all set and ready to go. UT Austin hear I come!!!!

:) A/N Hey guys wat y'all think of that short lil chapter. Just a heqds up this my second book on Wattpad and my book living in glass is on hold.

Anyways comment what you reallly think is goinna happn n college compared to wat Grandma Sue says. Best cmment gets a shout out. :D