“What? You are seriously delusional. It was always you who came up to me and instigated everything.”

“So now all of this is my fault?”

“Helloo..It was always your fault. You are the one who got yourself into this whole drama.” I said super annoyed. How can someone be so oblivious?

“JUST SHUT UP.” He said with clenched teeth.

“NO! Don’t you tell me to shut up. Let me tell you mister YOU DO NOT RULE THE SCHOOL. At least not when I’m here. Rest of the sluts in this school might die to be with you, but let me tell you something, it might hurt your little ego a little, BUT I AM NOT INTERESTED.”

“I am serious shut the hell up and do not talk to me like that. Do you understand?”

I could see he was trying real hard to control his anger. Too bad I wasn’t so good controlling my emotions.

“Or what? You cannot tell me what to do you stupid, idiotic, good for nothing, loser face, arrogant, ugly piece of boogg..”

Before I could finish the last word, he managed to shut me up. Not with his hands but with his lips. Oh that a$$hole stole my first kiss. How could he? I have been waiting for this day since I was 7. I pictured it to be perfect. Soft and gentle. But his kiss was more aggressive and full of hunger, almost as if he was dying do it. I tried to push him away with as much force as I could. But, he was almost like a brick wall that wouldn’t budge. When he finally decided to stop I gave him the most deadly look I could come up with.

“You a$$hole!! How dare you steel my first kiss? I said red with anger, which only made him chuckle.

Of course only a loser 17 year old like me could have been waiting for someone special. He probably got his first kiss was he was a toddler.

“First kiss huh?” he asked with a leer.

Great now he’s going to make fun of me. That’s the last thing I need right now.

“That’s actually pretty cute.”

Wait did he just say cute? I was expecting him to say something like, only a loser like you could have not had their first kiss.

I was so confused at his words that I didn’t even notice his lips brush against my ears.

“But I do have a feeling I’m going to be your first for a lot of things.” He whispered into my ears.

I tried my best to hold back the blush fighting to show on my cheeks. Obviously I wasn’t very successful because I could see him smirk, from the corner.

“Stop it.” Was all I could come up with. I didn’t even try to push him away. How idiotic.

Once again that only led to a chuckle. I hate to admit it, but that sexy chuckle always gave me a weird sort of pleasure. Okay, that just sounds wrong.

“OH common, I know you don’t want me to stop. You can’t say no to this.” He said pointing to himself. “I know you want me, so just stop playing hard to get. If you want to play this stupid game, be my guest. But let me tell you something, you will be mine if not willingly then by force.”

Great now he is back to his arrogant self. How could I expect a jerk like him to have feelings? Common Clary, come back reality.

“I rather die than end up with you.” I said venomously.

I thought I saw hurt in his eyes for a second. I could be wrong. However, soon they were replaced with unmistakable anger and he brought me closer to him with more force. Next, he brought his lips next to my jaw and softly kissed it.

My whole body shivered because of his touch and immediately  begged for more.

“So you are saying that every time I kiss you, you feel nothing.” He whispered.

“No.” I said quickly and confidently. I will not let him win this game.

But his sure wasn’t giving up. He then slid his hand under my shirt and started to draw small little circles on my back. The worst part was that it actually felt good. My body wanted more. But my mind was begging me to stop him.

Why does this have to be him? Why can’t it be Vince.

“So you feel nothing when I do this?” he asked still rubbing my back.

“Stop, do not touch me.” I said with as much force as I could.

He only smiled at my order. But, what surprised me the most was that he actually got his hand out of my shirt. Soon, a feeling of disappointment washed over me. AArrgghh, why is this guy making me feel this way? I am supposed to be happy not disappointed.

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt someone’s fingers on my thigh. I looked up to see Allen smiling at me.

“I just remembered I didn’t really get to complete, what we had left the last time we met.”

His hands kept going higher with each word. The higher his hands went the more nervous I got.

“Don’t.” Is all I could say. But as usual he completely ignored me. His hands were now playing with the hem of my underwear.

This is really not good. Nobody has touched me like this, and nobody has a right to touch me like this.

I stared to panic and pushed him with as much force as possible. But he continued to play with my hem. I could feel his fingers touching my waistline. This time I completely ignored the fluttering in my stomach and continued to push him away.

“Stop it you jer..”

Once again he shut me up with his lips. Gosh he has to stop doing that. But the even bigger challenge was the urge to kiss him back. Control yourself Clary. Control. I kept saying this to myself for another 5 minutes which seemed like 5 years to me.

Finally he stopped.

“New girl, are you sure you are straight?” he asked

“Of course I am you dumb ass. Just because a girl does not kiss you back doesn’t mean she likes girls.”

“Whatever, let’s see how long you can control yourself. I’m letting you go for now. But remember I will be back.”

Then, he left with a quick peck on my cheek. Just like that. I just stood there stunned at the events that just took place. This guy pretty much threatened he would come back and prove his point. But what damn point is he trying to prove?

Screw this. I’m so done with his shit. I have to teach him a lesson. Nobody treats me like that and no girl should be treated like that from a jerk like him.

There won’t be a next time mister because I’m going to end this drama once and for all.

Allen POV

This girl cannot be straight. She has to be into girls. Yes, she probably is into girls. That’s why she did not respond to my touch or to my kiss.

She is the first girl who hasn’t moaned in pleasure after my touch. Am I losing the magic in me? Have I lost the charm?

This can’t be. I have never felt so embarrassed in my whole life.

Especially when she told me it was her first kiss. I should have made fun of her, but instead I called her cute. Like what the hell. What is this girl doing to me?

Before she could embarrass me anymore I decided to leave.

I have to come up with a better plan. I have to make her want me. Clary, you can resist me as much as you want, but soon you will be shouting my name in pleasure.

Just wait and watch.