"So, unholy ground?" Sam asks.

      "Maybe. I'm still not getting that powerful angry spirit vibe from Angela." Dean gets up, crosses the room to pick up a pink book. "I have been reading this, though."

      "You stole the girl's diary?" Sam asks.

      "Yeah, Sam. And if anything the girl's a little too nice." Dean says.

     "So what do you want to do?"

      "Keep digging, talk to more of her friends." Dean says.

      "You get any names?" Sam asks.

      "Are you kidding me? I have her bestest friend in the whole wide world."

NEIL'S HOUSE
[ ☼ ]

      "I didn't realize the college employed grief counselors." Neil says.

      Elena, Sam and Dean are inside Neil's house, asking about Angela. "Oh yeah. Yeah, you talk, we listen. Or maybe throw in a little therapeutic collage, whatever jump-starts the healing." Dean says.

      "Well, I think I'm okay. Thanks." Neil says.

      "Well, you heard what happened to Matt Harrison, right?" Elena asks.

      "Yeah, I did." Neil answers.

      "Well, we just wanted to make sure you were okay. Grief can make people do crazy things." Sam says.

      "Look, I'm sorry about what happened to him. I am. But if Matt killed himself it wasn't 'cause of grief." Neil points out.

      "No?" Dean says. "Then why?"

      "It was guilt. Angie's death was Matt's fault and he knew it." Neil says.

      Elena sits up straight. "How was Matt responsible?" She says.

      "Well, she really loved that guy. But the night of the accident she walked in on him with another girl. She was really torn up, that's why she crashed the car." Neil says. "Um, look, I gotta get ready for work, so thanks for the concern, but...seriously, I'll be okay." Dean turns and looks significantly at Sam.

      Dean, Elena and Sam walk away from the house. "Well, that vengeful spirit theory's starting to make a little more sense, I mean, hell hath no fury..." Dean starts.

      "So if Angela got her revenge on Matt, you think it's over?" Sam asks.

      "Well, there's one way to be sure." Dean says.

      "Yeah? What's that?" Sam asks.

      They get in the car. "Burn the bones." Dean says.

      "Burn the bones? Are you high?" Elena asks and Dean thinks about that. "Angela died last week!" She yells.

      "So?" Dean asks.

      "So, there's not gonna be bones. There's gonna be a ripe, rotting body in the coffin." Sam points out.

      "Since when are you afraid to get dirty. Huh?"

GRAVEYARD
[ ☾]

      Dean and Sam dig at Angela's gravesite while Elena watches them dig. Standing on the coffin, Dean clears the rest of the dirt off and turns to Sam. "Ladies first." Dean says.

      Sam hands Dean his flashlight. "Hold that." He says. Sam opens the coffin, wincing in preparation. It is empty. They look at each other.

      At Neil's house, Neil goes down to the basement to find Angela waiting for him. She is pale. She turns and smiles at him. "I missed you." She says. She crosses the room and kisses him. He kisses her back.