room mates manan PART 14

Start from the beginning

At 8 pm

Nandini came back home.

She unlocked the door and came in.. And found manik standing in the drawing room with alcohol in hand.

Nan: hi.

Man: hmm.

Nan: tum kab aye?

Man: evening KO.

Nan: oh... U must be hungry. Wait let me cook something for u.

Manik still didn't look at nandini. Nor even moved an inch.

Man: no. Don't cook for me.

Nan: kyu? What happen manik?

Manik: angrily.. Bus bola nh nehi... Har bat tumhe kyu batau.

Nandini felt bad. But thought to give him some time.

NanI m sorry. U carry on. I just go and fresh up.

When nandini left for the room.. 1 tear drop fall from manik's eye.

And he continued to drink..

After some time nandini came out the room and saw manik in his older position.
Ignoring him nandini went to cook. Still from the corner of their eyes both were keeping an eye on each other.

Nandini even cooked for manik. But didn't talk to him. She went to the dinning hall and keep the food and started having her food. She found manik seating in the sofa and having drinks one after one.

Nan: man....

Man: shhh!!! Have your food and get lost.

Nan: kya hua tumhe?

Man: I said shut up!

Saying that he looked at nandini. His eyes were blood red. Nandini was hell shock seeing his face..

Nandini's POV:
Kya hua hai? Ayippa he is drunk. But wo ase kyu behave kar raaha hai? Uska eyes!!!  Morning tak to thik tha.  Lekin achanak!!! Ayippa... Help me.

Nandini eating a little went to the room and lie down. And was waiting for manik to come..

It was 1am. But still manik didn't came.so she get up and went out.
But didn't found manik anywhere.
So she went in the other room. And found it dark.. 

What she saw  was enough to dry her blood. Manik was seating in a corner in the floor. Fully drunk.

Nan: manik...
Manik jumped and stand on his place.