Watch It Bucko

"Baggage Claim for terminal 3 will now be unloading" the lady said through the speaker.

Finally I'm one step closer to starting my new life where "dreams" come true.

Our bags came and now since we don't have a car until tomorrow, we have to take an uber, I ain't and my parents ain't about that taxi life.

"Sweetie try and find an uber around the area using your phone" mom said.

"Sure", oh i found one across the street, just gotta go check if someone already called him.

"Mom I'll be back, gonna ask that uber if he's free"

"Ok Dani, try not to get hit by a car again".

Ugh.... she's brining that back. I crossed halfway across the street and didn't get hit yet, yes level 1 complete.

I was so close but I didn't even see the car coming from my right, oh shit!!!

"Watch where your going bucko, I'm crossing"

"Sorry young lady, my apologies" the old man said.

Level 2 of crossy road "fail".

"Excuse me sir", I asked the uber "Are you free to take us somewhere?"

"Where exactly do you need to go" he asked.

And that was my cue, "Parentals, lets go"

"Sweetie did you get hit with a car again" dad said.

"PSSST No", and we were off to Los Angeles

🏡New House🏡

"No way, we're going to live here!!!"

"Do you like it?" mom asked

"Like it, I love it, omg I call dibs on the room with the balcony"

"Okay sweetheart, but you have to help us unload everything, the moving truck will be here with our stuff in half an hour"

***********

"Hey guys its Danielle, and for this week's video I'm going to show you 10 different life hacks that will absolutely blow your mind on how to keep your room clean, and also guys I don't if you realize, but I am in a new location, I moved out into California with my family, I miss Toronto so much but I mean I'm all up for change and new beginnings. So if I have any fans in the area and you see me, you should totally come talk to me,  and all my social media links are in the description box, also don't forget to hit that like and subscribe button, it's free, anyway guys I love you so much and I'll see you in my next video."

"Dani come eat dinner sweetie I have some news to share with you"

Please be good news, God I've been good all my life, except that one time when I stole Jason's candy, but that's a tiny thing, don't let me down God

****************************************************************************************

Did you like it?

Hopefully you did, anyway don't forget to vote and comment.

There will be updates.

Love

Imagines2399💟