interviews

"Sunny?" Liam asks. "Eww don't call me that!" I yell. "Okay well coming we got an interview now." My eyes light up. "Sure let's go." I smile.

Time skip. They get to the interview place.

"Hello liam,ricky,emery,and excuse me what's your name?" The lady asks. "Sunshine." I smile. "Okay well hi sunshine." She smiles. "Hi." I smile.

Interview is starting.

"So today we are here with emery kelly,Liam attridge,Ricky Garcia, and their friend sunshine floral." The lady says to the camera.
"So first question. Sunshine why are you with the boys today?" I didn't want to answer. But I had to. I look at Liam. "Her mom left her." Liam shouts. "Liam!" I yell. "Sorry." He says. I smile. "It's fine"

"So lads any single coming out or album?" Funny thing I knew the answer. (Before wrapped up for Christmas was made)
"Yeah they have another Christmas single called wrapped up for christmas." I burst. The boys nod.
Afterwards

"Sun you knew the answer to every question!" Emery laughs. Was he really suprised? "Yep." I smile. "Cute." Liam says. I giggle. I grab my ipod and put in my ear buds playing drag me down by one direction. "Hey! Why aren't you listening to our songs." Ricky did a pouty face. "Cause oooo shut up." I laugh and sing. They whisper. Like I care.

I'm glad I'm here! Forever will be right? They are forever in your mind aren't they? But one thing "do you guys care about me? Will you leave me?" I blurt and begin to cry.