No, Loca!!! Sarah's P.O.V.

Sarah's P.O.V.

I rushed out of class and went outside and put on my blades like my life depended on it. And rolled home, I was so excited to go to the beach. I mean I put my hair down, and I don't wear my shades. Its kind of funny really I go in the darkest places and wear my shades, but when I go to the beach I don't wear them. And the best part is when I go nobody notices me, because I look so different. As I unlocked my door but it would not open, it was stuck once again. I tried ramming the side of my body in it, but that didn't work. Then I hear, HONKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!I turn around seeing Michael's crew in his car and Michael standing and leaning against the car, with his hand on the horn. I roll my eyes and still try to open my dumb ass door, then I hear. " Need some help with that?" I turn around seeing Michael standing right there in front of me. I toke a deep breath, then said. " No." I turn back around and slam my knee into the door as hard as I could and it pops open. I turn around and smile Michael just had a smirk on his face like all ways. " Bye Michael." I said and turn around to go in, but Michael toke my arm and made me stop, his hand was so smooth and soft. " What do you want!" I all most yelled. Michael just chuckled and toke his other hand on my other arm, I just stared. Why does he have to do this to me??? " Look no need to yell, I just wanted to tell you that I am going to pick you up at 2pm Saturday so we can practice our dance." He said with his charm, once again and like I didn't have a choice. He started to walk off but I grabbed his arm tightly I was annoyed that he wasn't giving me a choice. He turns around and looks at his arm. " Michael why do I never have a choice?" I ask him my gripped was getting stronger. " Because I knew you didn't have any plans." He said like it was no big deal, my gripped got even tighter now digging my nails in his arm I could see his face changing from bold to hurt I looked down at his arm it was almost bleeding, I toke off my hand off of his arm. " Sorry... Meet you at 2."

And quickly ran inside and changed into my shorts and a bikini top. ( She was wearing the swimsuit to the side ) I put my hair down and toke off shades. My eyes were beautiful if I do say so myself. They change from Blue, Green, and Purple. Yea I know purple. Really? Well its true. Right now their blue. I look outside to see if Michael and Crew were there, but they were gone. I put on my blades, and put Loca on a leash. I mean he was crazy around people, he is lover not a fighter. He started jumping for joy it seemed, " Calm down, girl." I said to Loca she won't soon we went out the door. We all ways went down a different street. In case of I ran into Michael. Well we started going down to the beach I didn't have to do anything, just stand there while Loca ran untill we made it to the beach. When we got there I sat down my towel and layed down, Loca sat next to me laying in the sun, Loca just loved it. I started reading a horror book. I heard the boys whistle at me I just looked at them and winked then they would come over and tey to get my number but none of them would ever get it, but it was funny to see them try.

As I was reading my horror book I had Loca's leash around my wrist. Loca started nudging me in the side. I kept saying " Stop it, Loca." But he kept on doing it and he won't stop. He finally stopped and started barking. I tried to calm him down, but he wouldn't stop. I finally grabbed his muzzle, and he started to cry. I toke a deep breath and looked around and didn't see anybody I knew. " Quiet, Loca. Quiet." I let go of his muzzle and he sat back down. He was quiet, until he started nudging me again." What is your problem!?" I said looking at him, I all ways talked to my dog like a human, and he all ways understood. He sat back down again, I started reading once more, there was a little wind and my hair started going in my face, I kept brushing it away but it didn't help. I let go of Loca's leash and started to put my hair in a pony tail, but Loca went running. " Shit dog!" I said to myself and started to run after Loca. Then I saw a group of guys they were wearing shorts with no shirts. They looked damn hot from a far. I hoped better looking up close. I started yelling " No, Loca!" But Loca just kept on running till he tackled a guy to the ground and started licking him to death his other friends tried to get the dog off but they had no chance against Loca. I yelled "Loca ven aquí!" Which meant "Crazy get over here!" In English. Loca got off the man I grabbed his leash and went over to the man. I bent down by him and his hair was in his face. " Are you OK? I hope my dog didn't bit you." I said brushing away his hair away from his face I soon saw who it was..... It was Michael. And his crew, gosh I hope he doesn't find out who I am. " No, its fine. All your dog did is pretty much lick me to death." I chuckled we both got up. All the guys were undressing me with their eyes. " Look, I am so sorry. But I got to go."

I started to walk back to my towel. I packed up all my stuff and put on my blades and Loca pulled me too the nearest pizza place. I sat down at the bar and Loca sat down. I ordered and they told me it would be 20 mins. I nodded my head and started reading my horror book. I felt something smooth touch my leg I looked up from my book and saw Michael sitting there with his hand on my leg. " Do I know you from some where?" He asked me I looked at him up and down, gosh he still didn't have a shirt on. " No.'' I said in reply and looked back in my book I tried to avoid eye contact. He takes my book away from me and looks at me up and down. " I swear, I have seen you before." He said looking at me. " Look your Michael Jackson. And how would you know just a normal girl like me." I said I turned my chair around so I wouldn't be looking at him, but he turns my stool around and looks at me I just put my head down. His hand started going up my leg to my thigh and put his arm around waist and leaned in to my ear. " Whats your name?" He asked me, I was about ready to melt. But I couldn't tell him my name. I put my hands on his chest and pushed him away and me and Loca started to leave. But then I forgot that he still had my book I turned around seeing Michael and his crew talking he had my book in his back pocket. I toke a deep breath and rolled back up to them. They all started drooling over me but Michael. " Can I have my book back?" I said Michael smiled. " You can have your book back if you tell me your name." He said holding the book in his hands. I rolled my eyes at him. I went in between Michael and Mark who were sitting down at the bar. I toke a napkin and wrote down.

" Going dancing, at the Pub, at 10:00pm.

  Don't be late, and you might get my name."

          Love,

                                 Loca Baby.

I turned around and looked at Michael, he got up. I smiled then toke the napkin and tucked it in his pants. I was looking at him the whole time, he had a dirty smirk on his face. I just winked and rolled away.

A/N

This chapter was Sarah's P.O.V. the next chapter will be Michael's P.O.V.

I hope you guys are liking this!!!!!!!!!!!

:)