Broken soul

Present
Miya-hey baby how was your day??
N-it was good you know im so bored lets go out for dinner my treat wat say
Miya- *__* really chaloo chaloo im so happy letss get goingg..
Nandini laughed at her antics
She only have miya who can understand her..nandini can share everything with her..she is like a soulsister her..when she came to manali she was disturbed,shattered,broken..she was all alone in this new town..she was actually afraid that if she trust anyone they will break her trust..n she will be more shattered..so she maintained distance with everyone like her neighbours,school teacher,she just wanted to run away from everyone..when she left mumbai she didn't even inform anyone..because she can see in their eyes they were very upset by the ways thinks were happening around..n on top of that her behavior..she started to sit in one corner n get lost in her own world..she never talked to anyone..if they ask she just gave her ans..she was feeling very guilty because of her they all started becoming sad and worried..so one day she left them..it was difficult for her but she did..after coming here..one fine day she meant miya..she was staying in her neighborhood..miya could see that there is something which is hidding..so slowly slowly she came close to her..n became her best friend..
Nandini was thinking all this when miya shook her
Mi-what? where are you lost?
N-no noo nothing lets order naa bhuk lagi hai mujheee..
They ordered their food n where chatting on various topics..their food arrived..they had their dinner n left...
On othersidee in mumbai
Manik was rewarded as the actor of the year..he went on stage..n received the award..the host ask him that
H-so mr.malhotra whom do you dedicate your award??
M-to the LOVE OF MY LIFE my STAR..right now she is not with me but I know when she will see this she will be proud of me :) thank you..
On the otherside nandini had reached home..she was in living road n watching star awards when she saw manik's confession..
Miya-nandu yeh
N-miya I dont care for me he is DEAD
Anyone can say the amount of hatred she had for him..
N-im going to sleep gn
Mi- gn :)
N she left
Nandini pov
To the LOVE OF MY LIFE MY STAR his words were echoing in my hears..bullshit..he loves me hahahahaha..I don't believe you mr malhotra..EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE REALISE YOUR MISTAKE I WILL NEVER IN MY LIFE FORGIVE..YOU DESERVE MY HATRED MANIK YOU DESERVE IT..I WAY I FELT WHEN YOU LEFT ME ALL ALONE I WANT YOU TO FEEL THE SAME..U WERE CHANGED MANIK THE DAY YOU BECAME SUPERSTAR YOU WERE NO MORE MY MANIK..BUT I BELIEVED ONE DAY YOU WILL RETURN TO MEE THE SAME LOVELY DOVELY ONE BUT NEVER THOUGHT IT WILL TAKE THIS LONG..HOW CAN YOU MANIK?????HOOOOWWW CAN YOU???(she shouted n cried her heart out)IT'S NOT EASY TO SEE YOU HURT MANIK..BUT YOU PUSHED MEE...WHY MANIK WHY..(she was crying n crying) I LOVE YOU MANIK I STILL LOVE YOU N SHAYAD HUMESHA KARTI RAHUNGI PAR MERI NAFRAT KAM NAI HOGI ME USSE KABHI TRUST NAI KAR PAAUNGI KABHI BHI NAII MUJHE DARR HAI AGAR ME USKE PASS WAPAS CHALI GAYI BHAGWAN NA KAR USNE PHIRSE AAISA KIYA TOH?? IS BAAR ME MAAR JAAUNGI NAI LE PAUNGI ITNA PAIN..ME USPE CHAHAKAR BHI KABHI TRUST NAI KAR PAUNGI USNE HUMESHA MUJHE PROMISE KIYA MERA SAATH NAI CHODEGA PAR USNE YEH 3Rd TIME KIYA PEHELE DHRUV PHIR TALENT HUNT KE BAAD MUJHE CHOD DIYA(in my story manik had left fab5 n nandini in past because of the isssues but then he realised n RETURned n nandini accepted him n married him)N TABHI TOH PROMISE KIYA NA KABHI NAI JAAUNGA KABHI TRUST NAI TGODUNGA PAR ISS BAAR TOH USNE AAISA KUCH KIYA HAI JISSE ME SOCH BHI NAI SAKTI..KYA ITNA KAMJOR THA MERA PYAAR?? KYA MUJHME KOYI KAMI HAI KI BAAR BAAR WOH MUJHSE CHODKAR CHALA JAATA HAI?? MAT KARO MANIK AAISA MAT KARO PLS MOVE ON N MUJHE BHI MOVE ON HONE DO..MAT DHONDO MUJHE KYUKI AAISA KARNE SE MERI NAFRAT KAM NAI BALKI AUR BADEGI..I WILL EVEN HATE YOU MORE..ISSE MUJHEE HI HURT HOGAAA I HATE YOU TO LOVE YOU SO MUCH MANIK..(SAYING THIS CRIED N CRIED LIKE A BABY)
End of pov
She lost everyone she loved once mom dad amms n then her bro rishabh he is no more..n then manik her manik whom she loved more then anything..yes he had made a mistake n he is regretting it but what about nandini she has always face this loneliness in her whole life n then when manik came in her life she was happy..but he also was like others left her..n pushed in darkness from where she brought him out..n he easily said that he love someone else..if it was true love then how can he fall for other..when he realise it it was too late!

Donee!!
I hope im up to mark..
Do comment n vote..
I have shown how nandini went through all this n why she is not ready to forgive him I hope I delivered her emotions properly??
N yess 8years leap is too much so I will change it it will be now only 3years..
N thank you for the support thank you :)