Under the Mistletoe

For those reading my other story and those who are not but I'd like for you to look check it out I have gotten stuck and with christmas coming up I've been with family I'm super excited cause it's my baby sister Maddies FIRST CHRISTMAS YAY so in the holiday spirit I've decided to write this to appease some of you the picture above has nothing to do with the story Flames will be used to roast chestnuts
Disclaimer: Is this even necessary but I did not draw the picture
The form of turtles(2003,2007,etc.) is entirely up to...wait for it...YOU TADA*throws sprinkles*
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
It was Christmas time in he city of New York. The streets were bustling with people rushing around looking for the perfect gifts to give their loved ones. Shops were recieving lots of business and had dropped the prices on their merchandise for the desperate consumer the coming season's rush would bring. Every bulding as far as the eye could see was decorated with all kinds of holiday themed knick knacks. Though the surface wasn't the only place where Christmas cheer could be found. Deep below the pavement of the crowded a family of mutants was preparin for this most grandest of holidays.

Donnie: "Mikey be careful with that box. Its not like we'd be able to go by more ornaments if you break the ones we already have."

The genius turtle was currently monitoring everyone's favorite goofball as he was currently carrying a box full of ornaments.

Mikey:"Relax Donnie I got it."

Donnie: "Yeah, sure go take the box to leo and raph then you can start baking cookies."

Mikey:"Man its gonna be awkward."

Donnie:"And why would that be Mikey."

Mikey:"Dude haven't you noticed they've been a lot closer lately."

Donnie:"What exactly do you mean?"

Mikey:"What I mean is they've literally been all over each other they always pick each other for sparrng, they glance at each other when they think the other isn't looking, heck they've even been blushing whenever their around each other to long."

Donnie:"Huh now that I think about it they have been, in a sense, cuddled as of late.But what's your point."

Mikey:"Don it's SO obvious. Their in love with each other and I'm tired of seeing them beat around the bush. Its like come on just kiss already."

Donnie:"Wow Mikey I've never known you be this observant."

Mikey:"*DRAMTIC GASP* You wound me with your lack of confidence donnie. I'm a lot more insightful then you give me credit for."

Donnie:"You have no idea what insightful means do you?"

Mikey:"No I do not, but that's besides point. I have a plan to get those two together."

Donnie:"*Sigh* All right Mike, what's the plan?"
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°Time Skip brought to you by a guy in a red suit in your living room.....you might want to call the cops
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Raph:"Where is Mikey with those decorations?"

Leo:"I'm not sure, it shouldn't take that long to find a box labeled 'Christmas Decorations'.

Raph:"Could be for Mikey."

Leo:"Raph that's mean, and besides Donnie's helping him."

Raph:"Yeah true knowing Mikey though he's probably yakking in Don's ear about his newest comic."

Leo hummed in agreement as he leaned his head on Raph's shoulder. While Raph wrapped an arm around Leo's waist.

Raph: "I can think of some way to pass the time."

Leo:"We're not having sex in the living room."

Raph: "I wasn't sayin' anything like that."

Leo:"But you were thinking it."

Raph snickered at the statement his lover had made. Unknown to the other members of their family the two eldest had been dating for, close to a year.

Raph: "You know me so well babe."

Bending down he kissed Leo's cheek smirking as the latter's skin warmed up as he blushed in embarrassment. Leo was about to tell Raph off, but the couple was interuppted by a shout from the kitchen.

Mikey:"LEO, RAPH DUDES COME IN HERE FOR A SEC."

Raph: "Hold it shell for brains we're comin'."

Relenquishing their hold on each other the red and blue clad turtles walked into the kitchen only to be stopped by a certain purple masked turtle.

Leo:"Donnie what are you doing."

Donnie:"Nothing just stay there."

After determining they wouldn't move the genius turtle made his way over to Mikey who was grinning like an idiot. And was also pointing to the doorway above him.

Mikey:"Look up dudes."

Looking above their the elder brothers were surprised to see a little plant hanging above them.

Leo:"Is that-"

Mikey:"MISTLETOE!!!! And as tradition states two people under the mistletoe have to......"

Donnie:"Kiss."

Both of the younger turtles were now smiling to no end. While the latters were blushing. Leo a little(a lot) more than Raph. There was a second of silence before Raph let out a chuckle.

Raph: "Well can't argue with tradition now can we?"

Turning to his lover the hot headed turtle gave him a small wink before claiming the other lips in a kiss. Both of turtles eyes slipping shut as Raph's arms snaked down around Leo's waist as Leo wrapped his arms around Raph's neck. And in this span of time Don and Mike found themselves in a rather awkward situation.

Mikey turned to Don shrugging awkwardly.

Mikey:"Uhhhhhhmmmm, well that went well, don't you think."

Don:"I guess so sinc-wait where'd they go?"

Their elder brothers we're no longer in the spot where they had just been having a make out secission. But the answer to Don's questioned seemed pretty obvious when the sound of a door closing and being locked echoed through the lair.

Don:"So what do you think about...you know....them?"

Mikey:"Well I guess I'm happy for them, but you know what the best part is?"

Don:"What?"

Mikey:"MY PLAN WORKED!!!!"

As Mikey danced, Donnie facepalmed(you're smiling Donnie we all see it), and the two other turtles were attending to other matters in Leo's room you could just fell the Christmas cheer radiating from the home of the mutant family.