Damon's Touch Pt. 1 of the Vampire Diaries Almost Infinite Love series

"Damon, I'm home" Elena called to her new husband as she entered the Salvatore home. She got startled as he appeared right in front of her. But she loved it when he did that.

"I missed you today" Damon said as he grabbed her hips going in for a kiss. There was something about his lips that turned her on. As he kissed her more and more Elena became more excited and wanting of sex. She felt his erection against her body as he roughly forced her body into his. Elena loved his roughness. His touch was erotic. 

"I love you so much baby" she said as he started kissing her neck. First she were moaning lightly. The moans grew louder and louder as his perfect lips and teeth gave her a hickey. Then when she felt his big bulge again against her body she almost let out a loud scream at the amazing feeling.

They took it to the bedroom and Damon pulled Elena onto the bed having her lay on her back. He took off his shirt and slowly pulled her shirt and bra off as he continued to kiss every part of her neck.

Damon placed his lips on Elena's left nipple and sucked it hard as he was stroking her right boob. The touch of his hands on her body gave her the erotic pleasure that she knew only Damon could give her.

"Yes baby" you said responding to the pleasure he was giving you. He took off his pants and sexy tight Calvin Klein boxers then started licking your right nipple. You moaned and gasped over and over at the feeling of his erected penis stroking your stomach as he was moving up and down while still sucking your nipple. 

Damon lips went down your stomach causing you to moan and he pulled down your underwear. He sucked and licked your clitoris repeatedly. 

"I'm gonna cum!" you yelled and he shoved two fingers into you. He played around shoving his fingers in and out going up and down. Suddenly you squirted all over his fingers. He tasted your lady juices off of his many fingers and then gave you a taste putting his fingers in your mouth.

Suddenly he grabbed your head up from the pillow inserted his penis into your mouth and he you sucked it without stopping moving back and forth with the rhythm of Damon's hips which you were clutching onto.

The sound of his moans almost made you cum again. You kept sucking giving him pleasure. His hips were thrusting back and forth making his penis head hit the back of your throat making you gag. You licked all around his shaft and then continued sucking.

"Suck it baby! Suck it!" Damon's moans grew louder and louder letting you know he was reaching his climax. He ejected and grabbed his penis directing cum all over your face. You loved the taste.

"Give it to me baby" you said as more cum just kept squirting out going everywhere. You knew Damon had big loads.

He pushed you back down onto the bed and put his cock right into to you. The pleasure your were feeling was indescribable. The feeling of his perfectly rounded shaft gong in and out of your vagina made you feel amazing but reminded you for a second of Stephen's perfect penis fucking you two years ago. But you were over him, at least you thought. 

"I'm gonna cum!" You yelled again for the second time of the night. Just as you squirted onto Damon's cock he pulled out and did the same right onto your clitoris.

You both orgasmed with Damon on top of you. You continued to make out with each other in the wet bed.

Damon got up to go take a shower. As you followed him to the bathroom you realized that you were in Stephens room. You felt so guilty for having sex on Damon's brothers bed since Stephen was your ex. How did you not realize it was Stephens bed. Especially since its not the first time you've had sex on that bed. Then all you could start thinking about was the way Stephen made you feel while having sex. The pleasure he gave you. You missed it. You knew Stephen wanted you back but you were so drawn to Damon. Right away you decided that next Friday night when Damon was out of town you would be back in that bed with Stephen.