It took only seconds before she arived back again, and took hold of my arm asking if I'm ready. " Where are we going?" I questioned, wanting to stall from feeling the affects of apparation.

" That's a surprise for you to see." Was all she said before we left. I started to regret ever eating those pancakes for breakfast when my stomach felt like it was doing flips. When I stabled my self on the ground again, I took large breaths whilst looking around in my surroundings. Everywhere I looked, people were rushing back and forth, and it managed to be even more crowed than Diagon Alley. On both sides of the large and tall black crystal walls were hundreds of fireplaces that were constantly lighting up with a bright green flames. People were appearing each time and It was something I've never seen before. We were at the Ministry of Magic, weren't we.

" Woah." Was all I could get out.

We were pushed against the flow of the people and without another word she had started to pull me through. After quite a walk, we reached a large opening and I gapped at the huge room. Offices lined the wall and they continuously pilled upwards, and in the middle a large gold statue sat. It was of four creatures, two which were a goblin and a house-elf, a one armed centaur, and the other was of an elegant witch.

While I was being dragged along by my aunt, I couldn't help but wonder why I was brought here. We had made it to one of the side elevators and I was packed in with my back against Minerva. Above us, small little paper airplanes flew in and parked themselves in the small space, along with some other wizards. The door shut close and soon enough we were going up a few levels, and then back down again. Each time picking up people and releasing them. It was five stops later that I was directed to exit the small space. I was quite thankful for that because I don't really fancy small places.

It was only a small walk through a normal sized corridor before we stopped at a small office with a gold plaque.

" Department of Human Transformations"

" Human Transformations? You're not telling me..." I trailed off, looking towards McGonagall with a large smile.

She had a cheeky grin on her face and looked down to meet my eyes," Before we start any training we must get your paperwork filled out. I had already had received the support from Albus Dumbledore to confirm that you are reliable for Animagus training , and the Ministry would never deny his word."  She told me.

I let my mouth drop as I learned that the Albus Dumbledore had supported me, and deemed me capable enough to become an Animagus. I suddenly felt very honored that such a wise man had payed any attention to just another student.

Aunt Minerva had not even knocked on the door before pushing it open. The place was slightly empty except for the five or so people waiting and the lady at the desk. McGonagall had walked me up to desk and caught the attention of the young lady as I looked around at the people.

There was one man staring at me and what shocked me was his bright yellow eyes that stared back. They don't really scare me, but it's something you don't always see everyday. I've been told that with my almost white eyes, plenty of times. On the other side of the waiting room was a woman with a large round fish bowl around her head that was filled with water. Well , can't say I've seen that before.

" May I help you." The woman asked, hardly even looking up.

" I have an appointment here for an Animagus conformation." My aunt deadpanned with her normal strict tone. The young lady looked up and met her eyes, then she glanced to me. It seemed she was surprised to hear of an Animagus, and I wouldn't blame her seeing as there's only ten registered in the UK.

" Oh yes, of course. Mr. Turmant is waiting down the hall, room 504. " She informed us before returning to her work. We made our way down the hall with out hesitation. It was a red mahogany door that we stopped in front of with the said number and wizards name.

This time, the green robed woman did stop to knock this time, causing a loud rough voice to call out. " Come in!"

The door flew open on it's own and we walked in. Sitting at a large desk in the small room was a large burly man staring us down with his circular wire glasses. He had a brown mustache that lead into a long bushy beard. He cleared his throat, standing up and greeting us with a hand shake. " You must be Thisbe Robinson?" He asked, as he shook my hand.

" Yes sir," I confirmed in a polite voice.

" Wonderful, now shall we get started?" He chuckled, sitting back down and picking up his wand. Giving it a flick, from across the room a large book and a folder flew over, landing on his desk. He pulled the folder open and scanned through it before pulling out numerous sheets of paper. " To be officially granted the status of a registered Animagus in training you must sign agreements by the Ministry. " He informed me, pushing the stack of papers towards me, and laid a quill on top.

I looked at it all concluding that it was at least fifty papers. I glanced up to my aunt with an incredulous look and she just shrugged. I didn't think it would be this much paper work but I won't let it stop me. It's my dream to become an Animagus . I can just imagine feeling like a free wild animal, big or small, and just being a whole new me.

" Where's the ink sir?"