please live

Misaki's Pov
I gently layed him onto the bed and looked at him."you're so pale.."I said as I gently cup his cheeks and then I noticed the cuts on his wrists..I quickly got up, searching for a first kit and a towel and quickly walked back to him.I quickly dried him and then gently dabbed a cotton bud onto his wounds."luckily he's asleep so he doesn't feel the pain"..I bandaged his cuts and then was when I noticed it.scars on his neck.....I gently touched it "stupid monkey."..I quickly rubbed some medicine and held his hand."wake up soon"...I felt his hand move and he started crying in his sleep.."mi..mi..sa..ki..dont...leave..me...."I smiled softly and leaned my forehead against his while gently wiping his tears and tightly holding onto his hand."I promise I won't."and with that I hugged him tightly.
Saru's Pov
in dream
Everywhere was dark except a small light as I walked towards it I noticed it was Misaki and Misaki started to walk away.I quickly grabbed his arm and started crying I domt know why..."Mi..Mi...sa..ki...dont...leave..me"..He turned around and leaned his forehead against mine while gently wiping my tears and tightly held my hand."I promise I wont "..and then he hugged me tightly and everything became brighter and I woke up.
Back to the dorm
I slowly opened my eyes.."mi..sa..ki"it came out choked wih a sob.He looked at me.More tears fell from my eyes but I steeled myself."G-go..away.." "says the one crying" "I thought you said to never involve myself with your life" "I changed my mind" ....I hugged him tightly and muttered,"I'm..sorry..for..everything..I've ..done.".I felt a hand patting my head gently."And ive already forgiven you.so friends?.. I nodded and hugged him tightly."Dont leave me"..."I wont I wont"He ruffled my hair and pushed me onto the bed."so sleep for now"..I gently pulled onto the bed "you too" "its small"..I hugged him "better?".."yeah"..we slowly snuggled against each other and fell asleep.

Sorry of this Is kinda short as I actually wanted to combine the 1st chapter with this but im like let them wait and again*throws packets of tissues everywhere*hope you enjoy and bye