I love him, but he loves 'HER' (Jacob Black Love Story)

Start from the beginning

"Hi" She shut the door behind me.

"You must be Scarlett." I nodded my head." You are even prettier than Sam described you" I smiled at her. Me and Emily will be getting along really well.

"Your bedroom's are upstairs. Follow me"Sam started up the stairs. "Here is yours Scarlett"

I opened the bedroom and smiled to myself. The walls were back and the furniture was white. There was a big bed on the right side of the room able to fit five people in it.

I started putting my clothes in the closet and in the dresser. Once I finished I plopped on the bed. There was a knock on the door. "Come in" I called.

"Hey you finished unpacking?" Alec took a seat beside me. I nodded."K, come on let's go downstairs. There are people here wanting to meet us" I groaned and he chuckled.

"Fine!" I sat up and walked downstairs. I could hear people laughing and talking. As soon as I got downstairs I could feel all eyes on me. 

"You must be Scarlett." One of the boys said. I looked over at them. Damn! They were hot! All of their shirts were off and I could see their six packs. Some even had more.

"Yep" I said popping the 'p'.

"I am Paul. And this is Embry, Jared, Quil, Leah, Seth and Jacob" He said. I nodded looking at each of them.

Alec came down and slung his arm around my shoulder saying a quick 'hey' to everyone. I sighed.

"Were going down to the beach. You guys want to come to?" Jared asked.

"Sure" I nodded.

"Well let's go!" He said racing out the door. I smiled already liking them.

_________________________________________________________________

"Do you guys even know where your going?" I asked.

"Of course we do. We are almost there." Embry told me. I groaned feeling my feet aching.

"My feet hurt" I whined sitting down on the log and rubbed my feet.

"Stop being a baby Scar. You are perfectly fine" Alec told me. I glared at him.

"Shut up Alec. Will you give me a piggy back ride?" I asked him hopefully.

"Now why would I do that?" He asked. I crossed my arms and pouted. The guys all laughed at my behavior. "No"

"Fine. I will walk extra slow then" I told them standing up only taking baby steps. They all groaned.

"Just get on my back ok?" Jacob said. I smiled and hopped on his back.

"Thank you. At least some one is nice to me. Your my new best friend" I told Jake. He laughed and started walking.

"What! I thought I was your best friend" Quil gasped pretending to be hurt. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Too bad" I grinned and put my chin on Jacob's shoulder. After a few minutes we arrived at this cliff. I hopped off Jake's back and walked over to the edge of the cliff.

"BOO!" Paul yelled making me loose my balance. He put his arms on my waist to steady me.

"Your such a jerk" I told him. "Anyways, why are we here?"

"We are going cliff diving!" Seth cheered.

"Can't you get yourself killed!" I yelled looking at the waves.

"Only if your not careful" He shrugged. I rolled my eyes.

"Ladies first" Jared said. I shook my head.