I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard some voices as I pass some bushes. I swallow when I heard it again. I started to walk away from there when I keep hearing it. I recite a sureh and walk faster to go home. After about half an hour I finally made it to my house and quickly get inside. I take a deep breath and walk upstairs in my room. I changed my clothes into something comfortable and walk back down in the kitchen. I switch on the lights and look at the person in surprise. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked, walking toward fridge to see if something left from dinner. I haven't eaten anything after lunch that Ahmed offered us after Arsalan complains to be hungry.

"To ask some questions. Where were you all, the day?" Qamar asked me. I freeze not knowing what to say. I sigh and close the fridge and turned to face him.

"On my work. Why?" I asked him, frowning. Never before, he asked me about anything, then why now?

"Don't lie to me Sila. I saw you out with those peoples. Tell me what were you doing with them?" He raised his voice and take a deep breath to calm his angry.

"With who?" I asked him confused. Who is he talking about?"

"With those people who blame on you for killing Mehwish."

"Qamar it is not what it look like. I was with Ahmed he knows about truth so please just let it go and whatever I do is not your business. This is my life and I can do whatever I want. Do not interfere in my matters." I told him with a hard look. He glared at me and clenched his hand into fist.

"Don't forget that you are my sister. I have right to know what you are doing and what is going in your life. If I ever see you with any of them again, I swear Sila the result won't be good. How could you even talk to them when you know what they had those wrong things about you?" He asked me in disbelieve making me sigh heavily. I really don't want to think about all that now.

"Listen Bhai, I know you I am your sister and you care about me but please let it go. Whatever happened that time is really not important for me. Hussyan and Arsalan are more important for me and to let them know about the truth. Let me do whatever I am doing. I promise I will not do anything that may hurt anyone. If anyone get hurt will be those peoples and that day is not far away. I promise Arsalan to make everything normal and you know I had never broken my promises. Please let me do it what I had planned. Please Bhai." I pleaded with him. He looked at me for a few minutes before sighing. He nodded making me smile. 

"Okay, but please try not to let all this come in front of Mom. You know how much Mom hate them." He says. I nodded and give him a hug. I know if anyone can support me is my brother and his wife. In my family almost everyone hate them, but not Hussyan and Arsalan. Mom still loves Arsalan and Hussyan

"What is going on here?" A voice from door comes. We look over and saw Afrah Bhabhi standing there with a confused look. I shake my head with a smile and look at Qamar. 

"Nothing. I was just giving her lecture on what she was doing and you my smart wife, what you think that if you give her job to meet Arsalan I wouldn't know? I am telling both of you seriously that if anything happen, I would put all blame on both of you." Bhai says with a serious look. I swallow and saw Afrah Bhabhi surprised look.

"Don't worry Bhai I would never let anything happen." I promised him. He sigh and nodded before kissing my forehead. He gives Afrah Bhabhi a look and walk out. 

"Your brother is so scary." She says rolling her eyes and walk toward microwave. I smirked and sit on the stool by the counter.

"Excuse me? You didn't say that when you fall for my brother in college?" I asked her with a fake serious look. Did I mention that Afrah Bhabhi was my classmate when we were in college? Well she was. 

"Well, I still love him, but sometimes he looks scary." She shrugged and take out the warm food for me.

"I should tell him about it. What you think?" I asked her with a mischievous look making she glared at me.

"If you say a word to him, then I will tell him all your secrets of our college." She says. I look at her fake shocked and chuckle.

"Okay, fine. I won't tell him anything." I say locking my lips and making her smile. She gives me food to eat and sit with me. She tell me everything how Mom was worried about me and how Haniya went out with her fiancée to meet her in-laws. Asad was upset that I didn't come early and spend some time with him.

After spending time with Afrah Bhabhi I bid mygoodbyes and went in my room. I lay on the bed and pick up my phone. I message Maham and tellher about my day. She add Ahmed in our conversation and we talk about Hussyan behaviour andArsalan. They already told me that they will help me in bringing the truth infront of Hussyan and I know it will be really difficult becausethose people told him lies and he believe it without thinking. He trust them with everything and that is what I am worried about. When Hussyanknow about truth his trust will be broken. When he knows that people he trust all his life actually ruined hislife and tell him all lies, then what will he do? 

I justprayed that when he know about everything he think about it from his mind notfrom his heart because it will hurt him and I don't want to see him gettinghurt. I hate when he get hurt or in pain.