Chapter 1

Annabeth's POV:

Hi I'm Annabeth Chase and I'm a super villain. Yes, you heard me right. Me and my friends Jason, Calypso, and Hazel are the best evil people around. Jason Grace, can summon lightening and fly, we call him Spark. Hazel levqueue can create illusions out of thin air, her name is Oasis. Calypso Atlas is known as, Poison Ivy, she can make plants grow like crazy. Comes in handy when you have to tie some one on up. Me on the other hand is the mastermind of this whole group. At first I didn't have a name, I liked it that way but my blasted rival, The Splash, gave it too me. Wise Girl is what they call me, has a nice ring to it don't you think? Our enemies, The Splash, Charmer, Fire Cracker and Wild Man, are a bunch of wimpy babies. Don't listen to those freaks who work for the good guys known as the 'other side' to avoid saying the word good in any circumstance. Anyway, I just started collage at New York University about 6 months ago. I have a roommate his name is Percy Jackson, and I have to admit the guy is good-looking. We have most of our classes together and both do pretty good in school. Although he always seems to sneak off at night about the same time my group holds meetings. Not that I mind, I don't need him knowing I'm an Evil Mastermind. Not yet anyway.