Chapter 15

Your POV

I froze, unsure of what to do. Do I give myself to him and leave Lilly with Mark? Or do I take Lilly and run? Which do I choose? Everyone was still standing in front of me. They don't see what I see though. Dad had an evil look on his face, one that knew that he won. No. I'll keep fighting till the end. I'll die before I let him anywhere near Lilly. I looked at him again. He was about to shoot at her. Not today. I quickly grabbed Lilly and started running as he shot where she used to be standing. He got my right leg instead. It hurt to run, but right now, it's our only chance at getting out of here. I didn't know where to go, but I wasn't about to stop now. After a few minutes I stopped to catch my breath. I was still holding Lilly close to my body. She looked down at my leg.
"Mama, you're bleeding."
"Yeah, but mama will be ok. Everything will be ok in the end. I promise." I kissed her forehead.
"Get your ass in the car now! Both of you!" A voice shouted behind me. I spun around to find my father behind us, pointing the gun at us yet again. I held Lilly even tighter and ran again. Every time I would stop, he would be right there. I kept running. Eventually, I ran back to the auditorium without even thinking. The exits were all far off, and it was open area until you got to one. I realized it when it was too late. He was herding me back here. I looked around the auditorium, trying to think of a place where we could hide, but I was failing to find one.
"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!" I need to do something, and fast, but what?!?
"M-Mama...!" Lilly said in a scared voice. I looked at her, but sue was pointing behind me. I followed her aim, only to find myself staring at my father. I tried to run, but he shot my right shoulder, and I fell to the ground. I gave him the best death glare I could manage as I scooted my ass towards the wall behind the curtain. There was no where else to run for us. He raised the gun at us from the center of the stage. I closed my eyes and held Lilly tightly, waiting for the shot. Then I heard doors bang open from the back and people shout "put your hands in the air!" The police was here. Dad made the foolish mistake of pointing the gun at them and firing. I can tell that he missed. I opened my eyes to see him be gunned down. Lilly tried to look, but I turned her head towards me and said "don't  look, baby. Don't look." The police came and covered him with a sheet. The rest of the gang entered the auditorium. They seemed to look at his dead body with a hint of satisfaction. I started to loose consciousness. Lilly noticed and got off of me. I didn't see where she was going, but I knew that everything would be alright.

Felix's POV

We were listening to the police when I felt a tug on my pant leg. I looked down, only to find Lilly standing there. I crouched down to her level.
"What up, sweetheart?"
"Mama needs help. I don't think my band-aids will be enough to help her." I got worried. We heard the shot ring out before the ones that the police did earlier, but we didn't know what happened. Now I think I know.
"Where's your mom?" She pointed at the wall behind the curtain and took my hand to drag me over there. When we got there, I was almost horrified. (Y/n) was sitting against the wall, holding her right shoulder while she was bleeding from there and her leg. I felt sorry for her. From the looks of the wound on her shoulder, it looks like she was trying to protect Lillian. I walk over to her and get down on one knee.
"How are you doing, (y/n)?"
"Beside the holes in my shoulder and leg, and the pain shooting up and down that side of my body, just peachy." I laughed at her sarcasm. I carefully picked her up and carried her off stage and out of the auditorium. Thank god there was an ambulance outside. I brought her to it. They took her and asked me "are you related?"
"No. I'm a good friend of hers."
"Who's the little one?"
"Her daughter, Lillian."
"Can we come with, mister? I don't wanna leave mama all alone." Lilly asked sweetly.
"Yes, but you have to get in now." We hopped in and I set Lilly on my lap, just to be safe. We went to the hospital. The entire way there, (y/n) kept talking to everybody to keep herself awake. I felt bad, knowing I couldn't do anything at the moment. Then my phone went off. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was Mark. I answered it.
"Hello?"
"Felix?!? Where are you man?!?"
"On the way to the hospital with Lilly and (y/n)."
"Are they alright?!?"
"Lilly's fine. (Y/n) was bleeding from her leg. And the shot we heard ring our earlier? Her father shot her right shoulder. She's fine, though. She'll pull through. We all know that."
"I know that. I just get worried."
"Don't be. We're going to the hospital now. Do to want to talk to Lilly?"
"Yeah." I gave the phone to Lilly.
"Hi, papa. Yes, I'm fine. I'll be good. I love you too, papa. Bye bye." She gave the phone back to me. Mark apparently hung up beforehand.
"He said he'll meet us there after he clears things up with the police." Lilly stated. I nodded my head. We finally got to the hospital. They took (y/n) away on a stretcher while me and Lilly had to wait in the waiting room. Just as Mark said, he met us there about 10 minutes later. We spent another hour in the waiting room before we were allowed to go into (y/n)'s room. I was glad that she was ok, but I knew that Mark, Jake, and Lilly were all thrilled. Now all that's left is to wait for her to wake up.

That's a wrap on chapter 15! Go ahead and leave comments if you want to, and I will see you all in the next chapter! Later lovelies!