Part 2

Skylynn's P.O.V
But she had others with her.......When I got back my mom did have grocery's but she also had a lot of people with her. But, it was just my friends,aunts,uncles,cousins,grandma,grandpa and there was this other guy he looked familiar....very familiar. I went to my mom and asked "what's happening? Why are all these people here?" Her mom smiled and replied with "it's your birthday. Everyone's here to celebrate". Skylynn said "oh" then went to her friends and started talking about random things. When her mom told her she has a surprise do her. Skylynn was curious of what that surprise was. Skylynn and her mom walked up to the guy that looked familiar. Her mom said "Skylynn do you remember who this is?" Skylynn replied with "no but they look very familiar" Skylynn's mom said "well this is your oldest brother Will". Skylynn said "oh" then shook Will's hand but Will pulled Skylynn into a tight hug. Skylynn's mom said that it was time for cake!! The cake was huge I don't know why tho it was bigger than me!!!! It was Baby blue with black. My two favourite colours (I know black isn't a colour but, it is to me). When we got done singing happy birthday something strange happened to the cake....

Another Cliff Hanger Because I Love You Guys😏☺️😂