chap3

Sorry I haven't been updating in a while here's something just for you 

Aaliyah pov
Don't,don't play wit a don't be dishonest aye I'm back and I'm better I'm on a whole another level don't just let em fuck u cus u let em-my alarm clock went off on bryson tiller don't. I got up and went to the bathroom and did my routine I brushed my teeth and wash my face and got my clothes out for the day (mm)bottom grills and gold earings I put my hair in a curly high ponytail I grabbed my Michel kros backpack and got in my black Mercedes Benz my favorite song came on jumpman by drake and future "jumpmanx3 these boys up to something they tweakin they up to somthin"I pulled up to school and went to my locker I saw Kayla and India "wassup bae" said Kayla "nun wat bout u" "sleepy"said India "speaking of the devil" I said as,we all the drug lord August alsina OMG I tried to walk as fast as I could but he grabbed my arm wait he said what I said could u just earase the stuff u saw me he said what selling drugs I semi yelled shhhhhhh he said he pulled me to the jainitors closet Im sorry I had I to tell you that way but i should've told if you took my request by going on date wit me .
How was you going to tell me august ???
When you going to ask me what I do for alivin.what was you gon say nigga i chulcked showing my bottom grills see that's the bueatiful smile I wanted to see ohh stawp

+10 votes +comments hope you enjoy