"No but she's drowning herself just like you are. She doesn't talk or eat or sleep or do anything for that matter" he said making my heart sink.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"Anthony's. I let her stay in my room and she hasn't left since we got there" he said.

"She's staying in your room?" I asked, feeling the jealously heat up in my stomach.

"Don't even start, you know I wouldn't try anything" he said.

"I know, sorry" I said.

"Sophia finally got her to shower today. I was hoping she could get her to talk but I'm not sure if she'll even say a word" he said.

"She isn't sleeping?" I asked.

"A little, she has... nightmares" he said making my chest hurt.

"I know how that feels" I said.

"Christmas is in a few days, are you going to the party?" he asked.

"Absolutely fücking not" I said taking another swig from the bottle. My head began to feel a bit fuzzy.

"It's your gang" he reminded me.

"I'm staying here. I just want to drink and smoke and be by myself" I said.

"Sophia is trying to get her to come" he said.

"Good for her, I don't care" I lied.

"I think you do" he said making me roll my eyes.

"I'm not ready to face her" I said.

"You will have to sometime, you can't keep her waiting forever" he reminded me.

"I'll figure it out" I said.

We sat in silence as the both of us took turns taking swigs out of the bottles on the table and passing the joint back and forth. I had a slight buzz and the pot hasn't hit me yet. Luchesi still looks sober from both and I have a feeling that it will be this way for a while until one of us decides to get a full bottle of alcohol and a new joint. Until then we can just sit in this sober mess.

"Did you say you were having a women problem?" I asked looking over at him as he shrugged.

"Nothing too important" he responded.

"You have a girl?" I asked making him shrug.

"Not really, I have a someone but she's not my girl" he said.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"You don't know her" he said.

"I don't care, what's her name?" I asked.

"It's none of your business" he said.

"Have you guys fücked? Did you get a blowjob? Does she have big tits?" I asked making him laugh and tip his head back.

"You're annoying" he said.

"And you should talk" I said.

"We haven't fücked, I fingered her and she gave me a handjob.. in public" he said making me raise my eyebrows.

"Damn I didn't know you were into that shït" I said.

"Me either" he responded making a smokey laugh erupt from my lungs.

"Where she from?" I asked.

"Here, but I don't know where she was born" he said.

"When do I get to meet her?" I asked.

"She's not my girlfriend" he reminded me.

"Either was Arabella until a few weeks ago" I said.

"Not happening" he said.

"Whatever, shut up and drink" I said pushing the bottle into his hands with laugh.

A/N:

I'm not going to give excuses as to where I've been, it's not fair to any of you. Sometimes chapters just don't get up. Doesn't matter because I'm back now and school starts up again so I'll be back to my schedule.. which leads me to another thing...

Happy New Years!!!!

I wanted to do something new this year in my chapters so from now on I'll will be answering a few questions per chapter!

You can ask your questions here!!! 😄

So there was actually a tie for the title names and it was between Vervain and Dazed so I have decided that I will be choosing the title......Vervain!
With how I want to write the book I feel that Vervain will be more ideal title!
I'm going to post it once I have all of the characters, plot, cover, etc etc

Thanks for the love and support the past year especially, you have no idea how much it means to me!!

💗💗💗