The new deal

Dipper p.o.v

He thought about it for a moment. "A deal?" He asked with a smirk. I nodded. "What's in it for me pine tree?" I thought about it. "All I care about is my familys safety. if you give me that then..." I paused.

"then?" He asked put down the knife and taken off his bloody gloves. I sigh "then I will never leave you and marry like our deal before."

"No Dipper! Don't do this" my sister yells, But I don't listen to her, I block out all the yelling from my family. I had to do this for them. Their important to me and I love them.

"Do we have a deal?" I asked holding out my hand. He shook his head. I frowned "well what do you want?" He snickered "I like your deal, it's just I want more then just that."

I wait to see what he wanted. He pertains to thinking about it but he knew exactly what he wanted form me. He just want to play with me and that was pissing me off! "I want you to never leave my side,marry me and..." he pause once more. I made a tsk sound with my tongue to show my annoyance towards his action. He laughs at my frustration.

He cleared his throat before he told me the bitter answer "You can never see you family again." My mouth hung open. Never see them again?

I'm doing this for them but to never see them. It hurt, my heart was breaking. But I knew what the right choice was.

I took a deep breathe, holding out my hand

"deal."

Bill grinned as he shook my hand. "And I will make sure you don't break this deal." My eyes began to get heavy, I fall on to the cold floor seeing my family for the last time as my vision got blurry. And I fell into darkness.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
I'm sorry it's so short. Please forgive me. I hope you like it.