Words Of Wisdom From Harrypotterology

So people always tell me I'm such a good writer and they always ask me how to become one.

Here's the thing, I'm not the best writer. And I am certainly not better than some ten year olds out there. Seriously, there are 10 year olds on here writing super awesome novels.

When I started on here a year ago, I never had the intention of writing something. I just wanted to enjoy other people's books. And that's what I did. For about a month I was hooked up on Dramione fanfictions and I started getting an idea. I wanted to write a Dobby Fanfiction.

Yeah, at the time, it seemed a little stupid to me at first, but after a lot of thought, I decided to start writing. I think I ended up posting three chapters when I was suffering from Writers block... Yes, it was absolutely terrible because I never edited it, I never reread it, and the chapters didn't have much in them.

I ended up deleting it after I got so embarrassed with it. BIG MISTAKE. I finally have ideas for it again. I wish I never deleted it.

So the moral of this is, don't delete a story you wrote because you think it's downright terrible. No, you go back, reread your work and fix it. Make it seem more interesting. Add a little more detail.

And soon, you might find yourself with people liking your story and the share it and those people who were shared your story like your story and they share it. Next thing you know, everyone is reading it.

And that, my friends, is how you become a good writer. Just don't give up on your stories. Keep them and keep writing.