Even with their eyes wide open and their ears straining to hear over the rain and thunder they couldn't detect the man in the forest. The man that had more than fifty growling wolves behind him.

His hair was flattened to his head and face as his clothes were soaked from the rain, the cold not bothering him one bit.

"Alright boys. Let's have some fun. Take them out." He said with a wicked smirk plastered to his face as his eyes bored into the window of the kings bedroom.

His green eyes held darkness, and the unmistakable desire to kill. His smirk curling into a smile as he watched his snarling warriors rush forward and move like a shadow across the grounds, their teeth sinking into the armour of the guards. He relished in the screams of the guards as their limbs were pulled and ripped from their body.

Slowly he moved across the grounds and opened the doors to the castle. His warriors rushing in before him and slaughtering everyone in sight as he made his way up the stair case. The yellow glow of the lanterns on the wall guiding him to his destination.

He opened the door to the kings bedroom and saw the kind standing in front of the bed, growling and baring his teeth as the queen held the prince close.

"Maliki." John snarled.

"Brother! Its so nice to see you!" Maliki chuckled. "I see the rumors of a new born is true." He smiled.

"Leave. Now." John growled.

"But brother, I just got here. I want to hold my niece or nephew!" He said taking his step closer.

"Hush little prince. Its alright." The queen cooed to her crying son, desperately trying to calm him.

"So its a boy! Tell me whats his mark?" He paused with a smile." Is it the head of an alpha? The hands holding a crowned heart that signifies loyalty, that's the mark of a beta? The claws of a warrior? Or is it the weeping willow tree that marks a pathetic omega?" He said spitting out the word omega like it was poision.

The king couldn't contain the snarl that left his lips as his eyes began to glow a bright green.

"Oh, I struck a nerve? So I'm guessing it is the mark of an omega. Tell me why haven't you killed the pathetic thing yet?" He spat.

"Don't you dare talk about my son that way." The king hissed.

Maliki only smirked at his brother.

"John me and you both know something as pathetic as an omgea can not be a king." He pressed.

"If they have the proper training they can be now leave before I rip your throat out." The king treated.

"All bark no bite." Maliki chuckled." Boys pin him down." He spoke darkly and snapped his fingers.

In seconds the king was pinned to the floor, jaws that were snapping and dripped with blood aimed at his throat.

"Elizabeth run!" The king bellowed,struggling against the wolves.

Maliki had other plans than letting her escape, instead he grabbed her by her throat and took hold of the blanket the prince was wrapped in.

"No!" She cried as her son was yanked from her arms.

Maliki took a step back and bounced the crying boy in his arms gently.

"Say your goodbyes my queen." He smiled, plunging a sliver knife into her chest.

"Riley." She whimpered her hands going to her chest as he pulled out the knife.

"Elizabeth!" The king cried out as he heard a thund of something hitting the ground.

"Don't worry brother I'll take good care of your son." Maliki chuckled and transformed into his wolf, holding the prince by his blanket that was trapped in between his teeth.

Maliki darted out of the room, his wolves following him back into the forest. With worry the king rushed to his queen, tears coming to his eyes as he saw her blood soaked night dress.

"J-john. Get Riley ba-back and take care of him." The queen sputtered as john gripped her hand."i-i love you." She whimpered.

"No! You're going to be fine!" He cried out.

His pleads for help were desperate as he watched his mates eyes flutter close and her chest stop rising. Her grip on his hand loosening as a long sigh left her lips.

The king cried our as he felt the awful feeling of his heart being ripped from his chest. In the distance you could hear howls of victory as the king cried for his mate and his queen. He cried for the loss of his son. The prince.