The Big Announcement

Icy' POV
Me and my mom got to the Evil Queens castle. It was dark and gloomy like always. We got out of our carriage and walked over to the front door.  My mom knocked on the door.  A few seconds later the Evil Queen opened the doors.

"Oh good you guys got here."  The Evil Queen said.

"Yes.  We came as soon as I got your voice mail."  My mom said.  We walked in the castle and into the living room.  There I saw Harriet Hook, with her dad, Clarissa Hearts with her mom, and Vanessa with her mom. Captain Hook, Ursula, and The Queen of Hearts all sat on a couch, and Harriet, Vanessa, and Clarissa sat on a couch across from them.

"Have a seat." The Evil Queen said. My mom sat next to The Queen of Hearts and I sat next to Harriet.

"What's going on here?" I whispered to her.

"I have no idea." She whispered back. "I just hope we get out of here soon. I want to stick to our plan of ditching school and shop lifting items."

"Me too." I said. Just then Cruella De Vil and Jafar came out of the kitchen with 2 trays with food on them. They sat them down on the coffee table and sat on 2 chairs.

"Ok I just want to thank you all for coming to my home." The Evil Queen said.

"I have a question..." Vanessa said. "What the heck are we doing here?"

"Oh come on Queeny tell them the news already."  Cruella De Vil said.  The Evil Queen sighed.

"Well I just got news from Auradon."  The Evil Queen said.  "They want more villain kids at Auradon Prep.  So they chose you four."  Harriet, Vanessa, Clarissa, and I all stood up.

"WHAT?!"  We said in unison.

"We are not going to a world filled with perfect, pretty, and self absorbed princesses and princes."  I yelled.  "It ruined Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay.  I don't want the same happening to us."

"Me either!"  Harriet and Vanessa said.  Clarissa stayed quiet.  We then gave her a dirty look.  A look telling her to agree with us.

"Yeah, I don't want to go either."  She finally said.

"But your not just going there to attend Auradon Prep."  Jafar said.  "Your going there to finish what Mal, Jay, Evie and Carlos didn't."

"You mean getting The Fairy Godmothers wand and freeing all the villains."  Clarissa said. "But the barrier is down. Why can't we get off the island still?"

"Because we need a bridge over to Auradon, and part of the barrier is up. You need to get the Fairy Godmothers wand and take that last piece down." Jafar said.

"You'll also be freeing Maleficent from her prison." Cruella said.

"I thought she was turned into a lizard."  Vanessa said.

"Yes she was, that's her prison.  She's trapped in a tank somewhere in Auradon prep."  The Evil Queen said.  "So what do you guys say?" The four of us got in a group huddle.

"What do you guys think?" I asked them.

"I'm not sure about this." Harriet said.

"What if they try to turn us...good." Vanessa said.

"They will never succeed in turning us good." Icy said.

"How about we go finish the job, and we could turn Mal, Jay, Evie and Carlos back to being evil." Clarissa suggested.

"I can live with that." I said. Harriet and Vanessa nodded there heads. We then got out of our huddle. "We'll do it."

"Great." The Evil Queen said. "Get home and pack your bags. The limo will be here in 30 minutes. It will be in town square."

We then left the castle. My mom drove the carriage back to our castle. I ran into my room and pack my bag full of clothes. My mom then came in my room.

"I'm sorry you have to go to Auradon." My mother said to me.

"It's ok." I said. "I promise I won't turn good."

"Just do one thing for me." She said. "Say hello to your sister for me."

"I will." I said.

Yes I have a sister. When we moved to the Isle of the Lost, it was only me and my mom who were moved here. My sister was good hearted and kind. We are completely different as you can see. She moved into my moms nieces castle. (My moms niece is Queen Elsa of Arendelle.) I never really thought of my sister often. We never got along. I think she was a little jealous of me since I'm the one who got the magic and she didn't. You could tell my mom missed her because whenever it's her birthday, which is also my birthday. Did I not mention we're twins. Anyways she cried and cried. I never cared I usually just hung out with my friends.

"Hurry up, we have to leave in five minutes." She said and walked out of my room.

I packed my bag some more. I didn't know how long we were going to be there. Hopefully not that long. I finished packing my bag and carried it out of my room. I went down stairs and saw my mom in the carriage. I got in next to her and we were off.

We drove our carriage into town. We got out of our carriage and saw a huge stretch limo in the middle of the town. I also saw Harriet and Vanessa with their bags. I walked over to them with my bag in hand.

"Where's Clarissa?" I asked.

"Probably still packing." Vanessa said. We then saw Clarissa's carriage pull up into the square. She got out with 2 huge suitcases carried by one of her guards. The guard put the suitcases in the back of the limo along with mine, Harriet's and Vanessa's.

"Did you really need that many clothes?" I asked her.

"You never know what outfit you need for each day. I like to have options." She said. A person dressed in a dark suit then came out of the limo and faced us. I'm guessing he's the driver.

"Time to go kids." He told us. We hugged our parents goodbye and got into the limo. Inside were all different kinds of treats I've never seen before. The driver got into car, and we drove off. Auradon here we come.