Haha, no seriously

I saw a house coming into my view. Mason let me down after he said that I'd been a 'good girl.'

"We're here," the man next to Robyn said to us.

I looked up to see a simple two-story house. It was too small to be a pack house.

"Is this your pack house?" I heard myself ask.

My mate chuckled. "Yes, quite small, but it's our pack house."

"How many members do you have?" Robyn asked.

"About fifteen or sixteen. Not a lot since we are rogues." my mate said, giving me a cocky look.

"Let's go in and get you girls out of the cold," the man beside Robyn said.

I gave her a look. Is he your mate? I asked through the mind link.

Yes she replied, sounding a little bit happy. Why was she so happy? Her mate is a rogue!

When we went into the house, the guys gave us sweatpants and t-shirts. They were all men's sizes and way too big.

"Sorry the clothes don't fit, we don't have any female rogues," Robyn's mate said.

I gave him a small smile. I looked around for Mason who suddenly disappeared. He then came back in the living room and gave me some bandages.

"Why are you giving me bandages?" I asked him.

He sighed. "They're for the cuts on your arm."

My face turned red at that thought. He saw my recent cuts. But I obeyed him and wrapped my arm in gauze.

"When can we leave?" I asked after a while.

"Never," Mason growled.

"Haha, no seriously, when can we leave?" I asked again.

"I'm sorry, but you two are our mates and we can't let you leave," Robyn's mate told us.

I glared at Mason. The jerks wouldn't let us leave. Ugh, I hate rogues.

"Excuse us," Robyn said before pulling me inside a random bedroom.

"What are you doing?" I asked her. 

"No, what are you doing? Why do you want to leave?" she asked.

"Why do you want to stay?"

"My mate is here, and so is yours. If you want to leave, go ahead but I'm staying."

I couldn't believe this. Robyn, the outgoing crazy girl, was going to stay here with rogues!

"Robyn, our mates are rogues," I explained.

She sighed. "I know, Elaina. But just stay for a while and if you don't like your mate, then you can leave. Please?"

Ugh, I can't say no to Robyn, so I gave in. She smiled and hugged me. We headed back to the living room where the boys were sitting on the couch.

"Alright, I'm staying, but no funny business," I told Mason.

"No promises, mate," he said.

I fake laughed and saw Robyn gleaming at her mate. I still didn't know his name yet, but I already knew he was good for Robyn.

The dude turned back to me and smiled. "I'm Eli." I smiled and shook his hand.

At least he was nice and not as dumb as my mate. I just knew him and Robyn would be great mates.

Mason's POV

I smelled something getting closer to the house. I got Eli and three other guys to come help me see what it is.