School Part 1

Kristen's POV

So we are all going to Forks High except Billy, Peter and Elizabeth. Well me, Mackenzie, and Taylor are the Swans. Nikki and Jackson are the Hales and Ashley, Kellan, and Robert are the Cullens.

When we went in the garage there was a navy blue Ferrari the license plate said kr1st3n so I guess it was mine. There was a red Buggy it said P3t3r. There was a black Volvo and the license plate said j4ck50n so it was Jackson's. There was also a green GMC truck that said T4yl0r and lastly there was a orange convertible BMW the license plate said N1kk1 so I guess it was Nikki's.

So me, Rob, Taylor and Mackenzie took my car. Nikki, Kellan, Ashley and Jackson took Jackson's car. When we got thereMackenzie started hyperventilating in the back seat Mack-Renesmee calm down Taylor said. When Rob got out there where several gasps but the loudest was from Bella she just turned and walked away after she gasped. Before she turned I caught a glimpse of her brown eyes it was during new moon because when Edward was gone Bella's hair was always in a ponytail. So we walked i and got our schedules from the office. I had all my classes with Bella. First was calculus when I walked in people's jaws dropped the they looked from me to Bella.