(In town Pt. 1) Feeling you...

Jacquees was in town.
Even though you already knew he was coming, you acted like it was a surprise everytime someone said something about it. You knew tonight was gonna your night,

"Girl, I got my backstage pass and my outfit finna be poppin! He gon' be feeling me! Ahhaa!" You said on the phone talking to your cousin Tanesha while doing your hair .

"Better get it guurrrlll. I just got mine too, when we leaving?"

"Around 5:30, gotta get there early!"

"Ight, I just gotta get a few things done, see you boo."

"Ok, see you inna hour."

You hang up the phone and start getting dressed. You look in the mirror and decided to take a picture real quick before you left. You posted it on Instagram and tagged Jacquees, hoping that he might see it and recognize you later.
-------------------------------------------------------
"Girl come on! We ain't gonna get good floor seats if you keep walking so slow!"

"I can't walk in these damn heels!"

"Now, I told you don't buy them tall ass things! Your bad! Now come on I gotta see bae!" You said as you try to run in heels to the arena entrance.

Inside, there were screens on almost every wall and each one had a picture of Jacquees. It wasn't until Tanesha had to drag you to the floor area that you realized you've been staring at the screens for a whole four minutes. Just before it started to get packed, you and Tanesha got y'all spots near the stage. Far enough for Jacquees to see your outfit but close enough so you can see him and you were sure he could see you. Just as soon as he came on stage, it was an uproar. As Jacquees looked onto the crowd, you tried to look as good as possible so he could really see you. You swear you saw him stop and look at you for a whole second.

"TANESHA!" You yelled, even though she was right next to you.

"YASS GIRL I SAW IT TOO!"

Going just as planned. You thought to yourself as the concert got started . You recognized the song, as soon as it came on you and Tanesha started bumping, but that eventually came to an end when you realized Jacquees was asking someone to come on stage. You were one of the first get his attention in the first row. He picked you. You looked back at Tanesha in disbelief. ✻ Jacquees came off the stage, and walked you on the stage as the intro was playing. You tried to not jump on him as soon as he started the first verse of B.E.D...

" I know you wanna love..."

At this moment it just kicked in automatically, y'all both started to grind on stage, dancing and having a good time. It all happened so fast, you felt a connection and you know he did too.

As soon as the concert was over and people started leaving, you and Tanesha made way backstage. About 12 feet into the door, you saw Jacquees. HE'S WALKING TOWARDS YOU. 

"Hey shawty, I noticed you tagged me on the 'Gram. You look bad ass hell and I just wanted to say hello." He said as he examined you and your figure.

You tried not to pass out or scare him away, so you went along with it. You couldn't help but look into his eyes without feeling lustful.

"Yeah, that was me." You said in a vixen type tone, putting all your weight to one side of your body, you noticed him look off in that direction, he gave you "The Look" and you know what was about to go down.

"So yeah, wassup? He said licking his juicy lips that you long to taste. " You come back to my hotel in a few hours, here's my number text me at around 12:00. "

"Ight." You reply and start walking towards the backstage exit, you almost exploded with excitement. You can feel his eyes on your back . The pheromones were intense.

He was feeling you, you could hear it in his voice and see it in his eyes. You walk back to find Tanesha talking to a random man.

"Lets go home girl I gotta tell you something!" You say.

On the way home, you tell Tanesha the whole story. Nothing matters to you now, other than the fact that your fantasy was about to come true. 😈

(Next part coming soon! Message me for requests of any celebrity 😘 !!)