22

Kate looked out from window and looked at the yellow Leafs which were falling from the trees and covering ground,everyone Ignored her since Molly came and she felt left alone,what was so special about her anyways? She wasn't funny or even interesting to speak to!
She looked at the computer and saw that Michael was calling her,She smiled widely.
"Hey Hey " Michael waved his hands,
"Hi Kat" she heard Calum's voice.

"Oh you guys are together?" She asked and soon realized that it was a group chat and Molly was here,too.

"Mikey why are you so quiet!" Molly's voice was annoying,Kate sighed.

"Because?" He rolled his eyes.

"I am uploading our new song on youtube,credits to Molls for Some ideas. Girl you're amazing" Luke laughs happily.Kate felt terrible.

"Anything for my best friends" Molly giggles "and-"

"GUYS I HAVE GREAT NEWS" She interrupted her.Kate wanted to make them proud of her.

"Omg can't you see that molly was saying something? Can't you just wait!" Calum said angrily.

"It's okay. I am kinda hurt you never let me finish anything! Are you trying to seek attentiont" molly says sadly "but go ahead say it "

"Kate next time we won't add you in a group chat or call" luke was clearly joked and It was enough.

"Guys shut up! Let kate finish" Michaels shouted at them.

"Michael they are right. No one of you need me anymore Because molly is the best sorry for bothering you guys! I hate all of you!" She sobbed

"Sorry if we made you feel sad we just-" before Calum could finish Kate already left the chat.

"You guys are assholes. Don't talk to me any if you. Especially you Molly never want to see your ugly ass face" michael left the chat with Kate.