Online... Part 2

You woke up the day of the all important prom; you had stayed up all night talking to Patrick... again.. No one knew about him yet, not even your friends. Which is weird because you tell them everything.
*flash back to last night*
"Okay Patrick I am 95% sure that has never happen to any human being" you said as your laughter died down to a giggle.
"I swear! I would say it if it weren't!" He said readjusting his hat.
"Yeah, sure Stump."
Even through the constant skyping you wanted to get closer to Patrick. You had talked all the time about maybe meeting one day and watching a movie.
Patrick had been eyeing something behind you the whole conversation, finally your curiosity got the better of you and you had to ask.
"Okay Patrick what are you looking at? It's driving me insane."
Patrick seemed to jump a little.
"What?"
"You've been glancing at something behind me this whole conversation, what is it? Is there a ghost?" You answered a hint of sarcasm in your voice.
"Oh, that dress. I've just been wondering what it's for, and also what you look like in it.." He said a light blush creeping onto his cheeks.
You looked behind yourself to see your dress for prom, "Oh that, it's my dress for prom tomorrow." You said scratching the back of your neck.
Patrick seemed almost surprised. "You had a prom and didn't tell me? And here I thought we were besties..."
You laughed at Patricks child like attitude.
"No it's just, I'm not really looking foreword to it." You said directing your eyes to the keyboard.
"Model it for me,"
"What?"
"I wanna see it on you."
You blushed,
"Whyyyy??!!" You whined
"Because, please!"
"Uuuggghhh fiiine.." You sluggishly got up from your comfy bed and went to your closet to get changed, you weren't gonna change in front of him...
You slipped on the dress, it was a dark blue with jewels under the breast, it was strapless and went down to your knees. You didn't bother putting on the heels because Patrick wouldn't be able to see it anyway.
You only popped your head into view. "Why do you hate me?!" You whined.
"I'm sure you look beautiful Y/n.."
You walked all the way into view to reveal the dress, to say the least his jaw dropped to the floor. You twirled around like an idiot holding your bangs out of your face.
"Do ya like it?" You asked smiling like an idiot.
Patricks lack of a response made you feel self conscious.
"You don't like it...right?"
Patrick seemed almost offended, "No no no! It's the opposite! Your look stunning Y/n!" You blushed a dark red. "Whatever Stump.." You looked down to your bare toes.
"No I mean it, you're beautiful.."
*flashback ends.* you sit up stretching out your arms when your friend calls. You yawn and pick up your phone to answer, "hello?"
"Y/N WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU OUR APPOINTMENT TO GET OUR HAIR AND MAKEUP IS AT 2:30!!!" You flinched taking your phone away from your ear; it was 2:00 pm.. "Oh crap! I'll be there in 20 minutes!" You dropped the call and sprang out of bed to get your clothes on. You looked through your closet and grabbed your Panic! t-shirt and a pair of ripped black skinny jeans, slipped on your f/c converse, and put your hair in a messy bun. You would do your makeup at the salon. You grabbed your dress and went out the door to your car.
*TIME SKIP TO THE PART THATS NOT BORING*
You stood outside the door to the prom, it didn't feel right going in here, something was missing. You decided to just try to have fun and dance with the other. You entered the dark room arms linked with your best friend f/n, she had promised to walk you in and dance to a slow song with you. The room was dark and music was blaring. Already people began attempting to slip some vodka into the punch. Really people? It's only 7 o'clock...
Your friend guided you through the bodies and to the table with the drinks.
"I'm gonna go find my boyfriend!" She yelled trying to get your attention.
"What?" You could barely hear each other over the loud music.
She just walked off thinking you understood her. You sighed and grabbed a drink from the table, you weren't gonna risk the punch... yet..
You dodged once again through the bodies to the other side of the room where hopefully no one would see you.
"Go to prom they said, we won't ditch you they said..." You mumbled under your breath.
"Hey baby..."
You looked up from your drink to see Gus, one of the football players obviously drunk.
"Oh hello Gus.." You said looking bake to your drink
"You look really hot!" He slurs.
"Thanks Gus." You said already sick of him.
"Why don't you have a date?" He hiccuped moving towards you. You didn't answer trying to move closer to the corner.
"Oh come on, you must have an a-answer."
Gus grabbed your arms pinning them to the wall.
"You would be lucky to have a guy like me." He drunkenly kissing your neck, you began to squirm under his grip. "Get off asshole." You hissed attempting to kick him, failing sadly.
Gus grabbed both your hands with one hand as the other trailed down your dress and up your skirt. You began to let out a scream only to be muffled by his hand. "Shhh you're going to like this in a minute.." He whispered into your ear, his breath smelled like vodka.
"Asshole!"
Gus was instantly pulled off you by another boy, you couldn't see him because of the poor lighting but you knew by the sound of his voice who it was. The person pulled him off you punching him in the face. The boy then lead him outside and kicked him out. The boy then came back to you standing awkwardly in front of you.
"Surprise?" He said placing a hand awkwardly in his neck.
"Patrick!" You yelled with tears in your eyes. You jumped and wrapped your arms around neck tightly.
Patrick stumbled a but quickly catching himself. He wrapped his arms around your waist and chuckled.
You ended your long embrace and pushed your hair out of your eyes.
"How did you get here?" You asked feeling awkward.
"My friend drove us! I checked the school website and emailed your principle about maybe providing the music for the party. He said yes and here we are!"
Then three other boys looking around his age approached Patrick.
"Hey Trick we go on in ten!" The boy had a black emo fringe and was wearing a black shirt and a red tie.
"Okay cool thanks Pete, oh guys this is my friend, Y/n."
The curly haired one looked at you in surprise , "I'm Pete, Pete Wentz." Pete said with a wink.
"Okay!" Patrick said as he pushed Pete aside.
"This is Joe," Patrick gestured to the curly haired, surprised one.
"You're Y/n?! Pat hasn't shut up about you!" Joe said as he went for a handshake. Patrick quickly cut him off by pushing Joe. "Okay! And finally this is Andy." Patrick gave Andy a warning look, as if to say 'shut up'.
"Hey I'm Andy." He had long ginger hair and looked older than Patrick. You could tell Patrick was the baby of the group.
"Nice to meet you all." You said with a shy smile.
"Well, we better go hey ready for the stage. I'll see you in a few." Patrick said looking a bit disappointed. You nodded and the boys ran to get ready.
***
"Hey guy how you doing tonight?!" Pete yelled into the mic energetically. The response wasn't very loud, but you yelled causing people to stare at you.
"Alright! We are-" Pete stopped himself. "Actually we don't have a name yet! But we have a song! This is called Sugar, We're Going Down!" You yelled in excitement, Patrick never had the courage to sing in front of you before but you knew he had a band.
Pete nodded to Andy to started to play the drums. Then the guitars. Finally Pat opened his mouth to sing, he found your eyes in the crowd and smiled.
"Am I more than you bargained for you yet?"
Holy shit did he just get cuter??
Wait, do I like him?
I haven't really thought about it...
I love the way I feel about him...
Suddenly you felt a hand grab your wrist and you were pulled into the stage.
Patrick turned his head to you still singing.
"We're going down, down in an earlier round! And sugar were going down swinging!"
You began to dance along to the music, first gently swaying your hips then your whole body got into it.
(Sorry if you don't dance)
You heard some of your friends yelling your name, you gave went into a deep blush after you realized people got still see you...
Pete ran up to the mic and yelled in a deep growl,
"Let's go-!"
"We're going down down! Down down! A loaded gun complex; cock it and bullet!"
You cheered and hugged Patrick.
"That was amazing Pat!"
A blush filled his already red face.
You broke your embrace and Patrick began to scratch the back of his neck.
You could tell he was nervous.
"Hey Pat, why did you come here?" You asked putting your hand on your arm.
"One, I wanted to see you of course." You smiled and felt at ease. "Two, is because, you can't do kiss over a phone.."
"Do wha-"
Patrick wrapped you in his arms and put his lips on yours. You smiled into the kiss and placed your hands on his neck. You heard the yells and cheering from your friend in the audience and Patricks friends "ooh"
Of course Patrick flipped them off...

Hey guys I think I'm gonna leave that there. I hopped you liked this one and junk. Sorry for the late update. I'm got a computer for Christmas so I should be writing easier. Bye llamas!!