Welcome Home

Fab3 has already reached the airport with Harshad. Soon Nyo, Raj and Mukti also join them. They r all waiting eagerly for Manik. Soon the arrival of the London flight is announced. After 20 min Manik comes out.

Mukti: Bhaiiii ( she runs and hugs manik)
* Manik hugs her and takes the blessings of his parents. He then one by one is greeted and welcomed by fab 3 and Harshad. Manik is overwhelmed. All soon reach Malhotra Mansion and have grand lunch with chit chat. As manik is tired he goes to his room for some rest. Fab 4 goes to Harshad's house and Manik tells them that he will join them in the evening.

We Care Hospital 9:00 am

Nandani reaches the hospital and checks her pager. There's no emergency. She goes for rounds and then  checks the arrangement for the camp. After lunch she with her colleagues goes for the camp.

In the evening Manik goes to Harshad's house and they all have a gala time remembering their old school and college days. Harshad also gives them a good news of an album that is after a month. Everyone is excited and plans for the rehearsals. Somewhere around 9:30 pm Manik's phone rings. Nyonika asks him to come home as Raj has some important work to discuss with him. Mukti decides to stay with Aliya. Manik bades goodbye to all and drives back at home.

So how do u like it. In the next chapter manik will meet someone important. So keep reading......