Rachel laughed. "Again, what do you have? And have you even seen yourself? You're a joke. And your whole fucking family is dead. They're pretty lucky, don't you think?"

You stared at Rachel. Your family was a very touchy subject. Usually, Austin would help you out, or the two of you together would occupy yourselves with something else. Now, you had to wait for the bus to come.

"Oh, you won't even respond now? I figured you wouldn't. This is how it always goes. I say something, you almost cry, and your friends stops you from crying. But he isn't here, is he? Go ahead. Cry. It'll make me happy." Rachel said.

You remained silent, just staring at the trio. Eric didn't say anything. He didn't even spare you a glance.

You turned your music all the way up and tried to ignore the looks the group was giving you. It was best not to get too involved. Especially physically involved, which you so desperately wished you could do. When you had first started killing, you were sloppy, and somehow, the cops were led to believe that it could have been a teenager that committed the crime. Because you had a 'rocky' relationship with the victims' daughter- meaning, the two of you hated each other and had gotten in a fight before- you had been lightly questioned. Of course, the cops hadn't found anything in that, and ultimately decided that no kid in your high school would be able to carry out a murder. From then on, though, you made sure that you were careful, and never again made yourself a suspect due to some stupid argument. That being said, you just sat there and took all the harassment.

You saw the bus come rolling down the street, screeching to a halt in front of you. You began to step onto the bus. Rachel shoved you to the side, and pulled Eric into the bus before you could protest.

You thought Matt had gotten on with them, while you were off to the side. You climbed up the steps, and walked down the aisle.

Matt stepped on the back of your shoes and gave you a hard shove, sending you to the floor. You face smacked against the dirty ground, and your teeth tore into the inside of your lip. You could already taste the metallic red liquid coming out of the wound.

Matt stepped over you and joined the other two, the whole group in the back laughing at what happened.

You got to your feet and slid into an empty seat, keeping your eyes trained on the environment outside. There was no way you were going to even look at Matt and the others.

Even through your blaring music, you heard the group laughing, taunting, and making them of you. A banana peel landed in the empty spot next to you in the seat. It was going to be a long ride.

*time skip*

You made it to school in one piece, thankfully.

"Longest bus ride, ever." You muttered. You opened your locker and started throwing some binders and folders into it, only keeping what you needed for first period. You really wished Austin was here to help you through this. Unfortunately, wishes don't always come true.

You slammed your locker shut and began making your way towards math.

Once in the classroom, you spotted an empty chair in the back of the room. You sat down in it with a huge sigh, letting your bag drop down onto the ground beside you.

You glanced around at the other students in the classroom, trying to decipher who to stay away from, and who isn't all that bad.

Your eyes landed on an all-too-familiar figure at the front of the class. Well, two actually. Rachel and Eric. Lucky you. And Rachel wasn't the only one in this class that would pick on you. She had her little group of weak, insecure friends, who wanted to be her friend only because of her money, and her status. Basically, they were her puppets, and she could control them every which way to get the results she desired.