First Glance

Disclaimer:
I don't have anything against Jensen and Daneel. I actually think that they are a really cute couple and love them to bits! But I just thought that since I haven't written anything supernatural, or based on any of my favorite actors, that I could write this. Please no hate comments and I hope that you all enjoy! :3

I ran as fast as my feet could carry me, across streets, past people, over the pavement. Today was the day that Jensen, Jared, Misha and Mark, were going to be doing a Q and A on stage.

About 15 minutes of running later, finally, I was here! I ran, and ran to the ticket booth but to no avail. As soon as I saw them, they were gone. All hope was lost.

But then again...

I started thinking.

Where would be a good place to go if I can't be inside?

Then it hit me.

Y/N! You're a geniuse! I can watch through the window!

Quickly running out of the building and over to the outside wall, I stopped where the Q and A was taking place.

Just as I got to the window, the con started. I stared in awe as I watched Jensen come on stage I couldn't really hear anything, but I could go to the café afterwords and watch the YouTube video when it comes up. But for now, all I can do is watch without sound.

After a few hours of watching, just as it was about to end Jared looked straight at me. But as fast as he glanced over, he looked away.

Probably weirded out by the girl watching in the window haha.

I laugh in my head and smiled, realizing that I just watched my favorite actors on stage. Not through a phone, but through a window.

I took a step away, turned on my heel and immediately started to walk away.

Jensen's POV

"We did really good! There was a lot of stupid things though. Like how me and Misha had to act that thing out."

I say starting to laugh.

"Jensen, can I speak to you for a second?"

Jared asks me, slightly uneasy. I nod my head and we start walking outside.

"Whats up?"

I asked, unsure of the reason we had to be alone.

"I don't know why, but I saw this weird girl standing outside watching the con from the window..."

He spoke silently.

"I'm sure she's ju--"

He interrupts half way through what I was saying.

"There! That's her!"

He whisper shouts to me as he points to a girl walking down the street.

"Are you sure?"

Knowing that there is a lot of people in the city, and Jared had seen a lot of people today, I wasn't quite sure. After all, I didn't want to just jump a random girl off the street.

"Yes! I'm positive!"

Jared starts walking up to her, but making sure not to be seen.

I guess I better follow him before he does something stupid, hey?

Following Jared, we come up to a café and see her enter.

Your POV

I walked into the café, order my drink and sit down to watch the YouTube video on the con. I plug in my headphones and take one more glance up.

At first glance I recognize a women walking into the café, followed by a little girl. They were Jensen's wife and daughter. I smile just at the thought of seeing Jensen, but then I notice her hand Justice over to another women, assuming it was a babysitter I brushed it off, that is, until I saw a man walk in and reach around Daneels waist and kiss her cheek.

I was very surprised, because this man, was NOT I repeat NOT Jensen.

I quickly looked away, seeing them walk over the a table on the opposite side of the café and sit down.

The man kisses Daneels hand, smiles and then they start talking.

I stare down at my laptop, that by now has turned to rest mode, and start to think.

How on EARTH could this happen?! How long has it been going on for?! How many cons?! But most importantly, how on EARTH am I going to tell Jensen?! Not as in, "omg this is going to hurt him so bad," although it will. How, as in I'm just a normal fan! That would never be able to get him to talk to me! Let alone believe me! I just want to know, how long.

As I come to my conclusion I feel a tap on my shoulder, turning around swiftly, slightly frightened, I see Jensen and Jared looking eye to eye with me.

I cover my mouth and smile only to frown again remembering the current events that are happening.

Going back over my notes that I just took, I put on a seriouse face.

"No time to explain Jensen! I need you to walk into the café and look to your right! Please just do it! If you don't see for yourself you won't believe me! Jared, I know there's a reason why you're here, I'm not that interesting so it's important to you! I'll stay here and talk to you, if Jensen does what I told him to do."

I keep my straight face on as I stare my favorite actors in the eyes.

"OK."

I hear Jensen say. And with that, he walks out the door they came in and walks around to the main door.

"What is it?"

I ask Jared with concern in my voice, still worried about Jensen.

"Why were you watching us from the window?"

I started laughing quietly and look at him with a smile.

"Because you and Jensen are my favorite actors and this is the first time that I have ever actually been close enough to see you guys on stage. I couldn't get there in time to get tickets so I watched from the win--"

I slowly went silent as I saw Jensen with tears in his eyes approach us.

A few moments earlier-

Jensen's POV

I walked outside through the sidedoor and around to the main doors.

Walking in, I saw my little baby girl with the babysitter. I sighed and started to wonder what was so strange that I just HAD to see. Because this just couldn't be it.

I look directly to the right of me and finally notice what it was. I saw my beautiful wife, with another man.

She had a totally different wedding ring on her finger and he had the same one.

I clenched my fists together, and walked right back out the café, through the side door, and over to the fan and Jared.

"Why?"