IT'S UP!

The Legend of Scarlett Grey (Rewritten) is now posted!! 

I'll be posting a few chapters today and then more from then on. 

As I've said before, there are a few changes to the story but I hope you enjoy the new draft just as much as the old - if not more. Thank you all for your encouragement and patience with me while I've been working on this story. 

I hope it's worth your while. You will be able to find the new version on my profile. I hope you enjoy! :)

Love, 

Kelly

 Scarlett is hunting.

Hunting a threat she doesn't understand. A threat she only knows from a voice in her distant memory. She's searching for the voice and the man along with it. 

Why? She doesn't know. Who? She doesn't care. She just remembers three words - a short promise.

"I'll find you." 

A fierce bloodlust is driving her, egging her on to the extremes. No one is to stand in her way - no authority can make her bow down. No man, Wolf or other can make her submit. No words can sting and no weapon will wound her.

Insane with the lust but proven sane with her flawless logic, she is a force to be reckoned with.

The Voice may try to find her.

But she'll find him first, and when she does, he'll have wished that those three words had never left his lips. It's a race for the kill.

Let the hunt begin.