Alone

Saitama was off doing his hero shit and he didn't want Genos to come along cause he was afraid of him taking the credit because he is a class S hero. So Genos just stayed in the apartment and starting cleaning it. After he was done he started to take off his sexy ass pink apron and packed up the cleaning stuff to put in the closet, but all of a sudden he realized he forgot to clean the kitchen. Genos was actually trying to avoid the kitchen because he was afraid he would see it again.... Saitama's toaster. He calmly went to get the cleaning supplies and was preparing himself just in case he saw the toaster. As he was walking into the kitchen there he saw it... And... Every detail of it. He couldn't help but look at the toasters crevices and all its sexy buttons. It also had a piece of toast in it and OH GOD... The way it toasted that bread. He felt his man ovaries exploding by the second. It turned him on just looking at its silver complexion. He started to break into a sweat and freaking out. He was also thinking extremely dirty things that he would want to do to that toaster. Genos freaked out and quickly slapped  himself. "WAIT I'M A CYBORG!! SO WHY IN THE HELL DO I HAVE ALL THESE FEELINGS RIGHT NOW!" Genos was very confused because he thought he could never feel things like love... And possibly pleasure?? He couldn't resist anymore. He went up to the toaster and slowly whispers to it, "That's not the only thing you're toasting tonight baby".

If ya guys like this let me know and I will continue it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )