CHAPTER EIGHT

"Where have you been all day?" she asked, trying in vain to hide the anger in her voice. "I have been worried. You left without leaving a note of your destination behind."

"I had to see a couple of friends in town." He answered " I never had it in mind that I had someone worried about my wellbeing." He finished with a teasing smile.

"Well, I was not..huh... worried, I was only..." she cleared her throat not sure of the words to choose. "...concerned, that's all."

"I see..." he said, cocking an amused brow.

"I prepared dinner, Rob." She stated nervously.

"I'm not hungry." He simply said.

"You can't say that, you can't let it all go to waste." She protested, trying to hide her disappointment in his refusal.

"I don't mind." He answered. "I already ate at a friend's." he paused then continued. "You're leaving tomorrow?"

"Yes." She simply answered as she gathered the dishes to the sink and began to wash them that was when he noticed that she was putting on the same big T-shirt she had worn on her first night they had had dinner together in his cabin, and the goose pimples on her skin showed she was cold. He approached her, stopping just behind her, reading her uneasy expression.

"It's a cold night Julie, why not make some tea?" He suggested.

"I don't think making tea is really a good idea." She countered as she began to rinse the dishes." I'm about calling it a night as you can see."

"So...what then...is your good idea?" he held her waist and gently rubbed his growing erection against her buttocks.

This made her stopped what she was doing in more of excitement and surprise than shock then she slowly turned to face him. "You have been so nice to me Rob. You let a stranger into your house, you were very hospitable and still are."

"Really?" He rolled his eyes in feigned mockery. "I never knew I was so responsible."

"I sure don't know how I can thank you for what you have done for me." She continued. "Perhaps you have an idea of how that can be met?" she inquired, expecting her predicted answer.

"Huh..." he hesitated. "Lemme see..." he began to click his tongue as if in thought. "How about you let me have what we are both in dire need of?"

When she wrinkled her brow as if confused, he quickly added; "Here, here ma'am, don't act like you don't know what I mean now..."

She smiled and wet her lower lip. "You have been dying for this night to come for a long time, huh? What guts!" she stared up at him. "I can see the want in your eyes, Rob."

"I can sense it in your voice, Julie." He replied evenly and huskily.

She kissed him gently, his tongue swam into her mouth as he wrapped his muscled arms around her while he brushed his hard erection against her stomach.