"Woah, woah okay everyone calm down. At the moment use's are both being dick's bothering Layla" Reece says trying to put some distance between me and Hayden.

"Well Layla I would really like to talk to you later if you get the chance" Hayden keeps eye contact with me making sure that it crushes me to see him hit on Layla.

Which it fucking does.

"Sure" she chirps so un aware of the dick he is.

"Great" he smiles at her and walks off smiling at me and raising an eyebrow.

He.will.not.hurt.Layla. I mentally tell myself and I will live by that thought I know I'm supposed to be distancing myself from her for her sake but she needs to stay away from him and I'm the only one that know's what he's really like.

I look at Layla waiting for her to say something. I can tell by the slight movement she made with her mouth that she was going to say something but she ends up closing her mouth and slightly waves at me while walking off.

Well that hurt like a bitch.

*LAYLA POV*

It's killing me to keep giving Chase the cold shoulder's. He doesn't deserve that, he deserves an explanation but I don't think I can give him that. And now I'm going on a date with a freaking guy I don't know! I mean he was good looking, he had brown hair pulled into those stupid man bun's and had hypnotising green eyes he wasn't that tanned but wasn't pale either and he was quit buff but he was know where near as good looking as Chase...I really have to stop comparing guys to him, but whoever that Hayden guy was Chase really didn't want him around.

****

I was walking out the school doors to go get my ride home when suddenly I feel a tight grip on my wrist pulling me back.

"What the hell!?" I yell and look up to see it was Hayden.

"Did I scare you?" He mocks playfully.

"Oh crap, hey Hayden" I smile politely at him.

"So about are date?" He smiles at me.

"Yeah?" I asked, I feel a little guilty I had actually forgotten about it.

"I'll pick you up tonight, say around sevenish?"

"You wanna go on a date, tonight?" I asked a little shocked.

"Yeah the sooner we have are first date the more we get to have" he smirks at his own comment but it actually made me feel a little awkward and uncomfortable.

"Yeah sure?" I respond more like it was a question then a answer.

"Cool cya later" he nods his head at me.

I quickly rush over to Hollie's car.

"Woah girl, are you alright?" Hollie asked with a nervous look on her face.

"I'm going on a date tonight" I respond shocked at what just happened. Why the hell does Hayden Stone want to go on a date with me?

"Yay! Finally Chase had some ball's and asked you!" She shrieks at me.

"No it um it wasn't Chase" I reply and was a little confused on why she thinks Chase would ask me on a date, Chase has probably never been on a date he would be the more let's skip the dinner and small talk and get right to it.