Chapter 75: Escaping on a Dragon

Start from the beginning

"What sign?" Ron asked as he hurried to see what we were looking at, "Oh you mean the deathly hallows."

"The what?" The three asked simultaneously.

"Wait a second, I remember now! I've seen that before, it was in the book Dumbledore left for me. Look!" She exclaimed pulling the book from her bag and quickly scurrying through the pages until she found the right one.

Then she began to read,

The story she read was about 3 brothers who were all given gifts from death; a wand, a cloak and a stone. All but the youngest brother died almost right away except for the youngest who only et death when it was his time.

But what did it mean?

"That's great and all but what does it mean?" Emmett shrugged thinking the same thing I had.

"But what makes that sign the deathly hallows?" Bella asked.

"Easy, think about it this way" She got out a pen and parch of paper room her back pocket, "The triangle represent the cloak of invisibility, the circle represents the resurrection stone and the line is the elder wand"

"Wait, doesn't Volde-"

"Wait! Don't say his name!" Ron screamed.

"Why Ron? I'm not afraid to say it" Bella told him.

"I know you're not but while I was away from you guys, I overheard something about his name being cursed so please don't say his name"

"Okay, okay I won't say his name." She turned away from him, "Doesn't You-Know-Who have the elder wand."

"I think so, which means we have to work fast"

And with that the four of then ran up the stairs, heading towards the room with the light oak door.

"Um. Mr Olivander sir, may we come in" Hermione asked knocking on the door once.

There was a quiet response and the four walked in.

The old weary man sat on a wooden rocking chair in the corner of the room. His hair grim and grey and his face frail and bony. Once settled in they started to pass forward the two wands and the man began to inspect and describe them.

"10 inches, made from Hawthorn, Unicorn hair and reasonably pliant. This was the wand of Draco Malfoy." Bella passed him the other one,"12 ¾ inches, made from walnut, Dragon heartstring and unyielding. This is the wand of none other than Bellatrix Lestrange" He answered examine it closely.

"Are they safe to use?" Hermione asked him.

"How does he know that?" Emmett gasped.

"He's obviously a wand expert Emmett, he can tell what's in a wand for a single glance." Carlisle explained to him.

Olivander nodded his head in response to Hermione's question.

They thanked him once before moving Harry bent down low enough so that Griphook could sit on his shoulders and disappeared under the safety of his invisibility cloak.

Whereas Bella disappeared using her necklace.

They headed to the huge white building. Pillars surrounding it and one huge, black closed door. They were at the bank.

"I demand to see my vault" Hermione ordered once they had reached the desk at the back of the room. Her voice shaky as she stood there in her five inch heels; towering over everybody else.

"ID please" The goblin behind the desk asked without even glancing up.

"I hardly think that that will be necessary" Hermione coughed nervously.