Chapter four

-class-
As we walk into class, the teacher is writing something on the board.
"As we all know, there was a body found last night in the woods. And I'm sure your eager little minds are coming up with various macabre scenarios to what might've happened. But I'm here to tell you, the police have a suspect. So now you can put all of your attention on the work that's on your desk." The teacher tells us. A few minutes later, I hear a phone ringing. I look around the room, but no moves. I look over to stiles, and it looks like he's doing the same thing I was.
"Can you hear that" I whisper to him. He replies with a nod. I look outside, and I see a girl with long black hair, rummaging through her bag. She takes out her phone, and answers it.
"Mum, don't you think three calls is a little over doing it on my first day?" The girl says to her mum."everything but a pen, don't tell me I forgot a pen!" She says talking to her mum. She hangs up and continues to rummage through her bag.
"Did you hear her?" I asked stiles in a whisper, pointing to the girl outside.
"Yeah" he replied
How was stiles and I able to hear her?, I thought to myself.
The principal went outside and brought the girl inside. He brought her to my class, and introduced her.
"Class, this is Alison Argent. Please do everything you can to welcome her." The principal tells us. The Gil walks over to the empty seat behind me. I get a spare pen, and pass it to her.
"Thanks" she says a little confused and surprised.

-after class-
After class, I was at my locker with stiles, and Alison was on the other side. I looked over at her and she smiles and waves to me.
"This jacket is totally killer. Where'd you get it" Lydia asked, coming out of nowhere.
"My mum was a buyer from the boutique back at San Francisco" Alison answered Lydia.
"And you are my new best friend"
Jackson came up from behind Lydia and kissed her.
"Can someone tell me how new girl here who's been here for five minutes is already hanging out with Lydia's clique?" A girl said coming up to us
"Because she's hot.....beautiful people herd together" stiles answered.
I decided to start listening to Alison and Lydia's conversation.
"So there's a party this weekend...." Lydia began
"Party?" Asked Alison
"This Friday night, you should come" Jackson said
"Oh, I can't, I have family night this Friday" Alison said
"You sure? Everyone's going after the game" Jackson said a little disappointed
"Oh, you mean like football?" Alison asked
"Football's a joke here, we play lacrosse. We won last year's national championship" Jackson said
"Because of the team captain" Lydia put in.
"We have practice in a few minutes, if you don't have anything else to do.." Jackson says
"Well, I was going to-" Alison starts but Lydia buts in
"Perfect. You'll come!" Lydia says
Then stiles and I heard down to practice