Chapter 1

Ring, ring, ring, my phone rang. It was my friend Olivia.  I picked it up. “Reanna. Do you remember the contest Reed Deming had?” She said. “Yeah. Why?” “I WON!!!”  “OMG. You get to sing a duet with Reed.” I said. “Not only that. I get to bring three friends with me to meet him.” Olivia said. “So you are bringing Ashley, Stevie, And I?” I said. "Yep"  When I hung up the phone I could barely control my excitement? 

The next day Olivia, Ashley, Stevie and I went to the mall to pick up some new outfits. We were in the middle of Starbucks when Olivia’s phone rings. She didn’t recognize the number, but she answered it anyway. "Hey Olivia. It’s Reed Deming". Before he could finish what he was going to tell her she screamed. It was so loud that people from China could hear it. She was so excited that she could barely speak.  h"H h h hi Reed. S sorry for screaming in your ear". “It’s ok.  About the song, I was thinking that we could make a music video for it. Your friends could be in it to If they want to” Reed said. “Sounds great.” Olivia said.  “What sounds great?” Stevie said interrupting.  "Sssshhhh"Olivia said. “See you Monday.” He said. 

"I'm so scared." Olivia said. "What are you so scared about?" said Stevie.” My parents don’t know I won the contest. They don’t even know I entered it.” Olivia said.  "What!" I said while spitting out my coffee. "You are flying to Texas in less than a week and your parents don’t know anything about it! "