Sticking to plan{22}

Start from the beginning

He has a point, they probably think I'm just being my player self and using Layla, which I'm not I really care about her....a lot.

I just open my arms up defensively and stare at them.

Matt hasn't said anything he hasn't talk to me since I punched the wall.

"Look I'm not talking about this!" I say frustrated that I'm thinking about Layla again.

*LAYLA POV*(again really sorry)

"Layla if you want to talk to him then just go talk to him!" Sarah moans at me.

"What?! I don't want to talk to him!" I state in a unconvincing voice.

"Then stop looking at him every five seconds!" Hollie wines and rubs her temples in frustration.

"I was not!" I shout and cross my arms like a little kid while pouting my lip.

"Aww poor baby" Sarah giggles and grabs my cheek.

I swat her arm away like a annoying fly buzzing around.

"Uhhh Lay, I wouldn't turn around" Sarah says with a worried tone.

I slowly turn my head to see Ashley sitting on Chase's lap whirl his hands with placed low on her hips. I could feel my heart aching I looked down at the floor then back at him until his eyes locked onto mine we stayed looking at each other for about four seconds then I turned my head away.

He looked just as hurt as I did but that's what confuses me, maybe he does have feelings for me but that thought was crushed of course he doesn't like me, he's a player and players don't change! I have never believed in the whole good girl bad boy it's not real it always ends in heart break.

"You okay Lay?" Hollie and Sarah asked in sync.

I just sniffed and shake my head to get me to focus on why there saying.

"Yeah, I was just thinking"

They give me an unsure look but they back off.

****

I woke up from a dream about Chase that night I dreamt about the lake and how he kissed me they way I felt when are lips pressed against each other. I woke up heavy breathing and sweating, it didn't feel like a dream it felt like a nightmare remembering the way he made me feel.

I wash my face to make me feel better, I press the soft white towel to my face and looked up to see Chase sweatshirt sitting on my desk chair.

I walk over to it and pick it up I through it in the bottom of my cupboard not wanting to look at it.

I check my alarm to see its only three in the morning, it takes me a while but I was able to drift back to sleep hopefully no nightmares this time.

****

When I wake up I don't feel sick at all so that's good but I did have another dream it was about when Chase walked into ME and called me kitty, that's all it toke for the dick head to enter my life.

These dreams are killing me there a constant reminder of how he makes me feel, god dammit why did he have to be a player!

I walk over to my closet and put on my black shorts and paired them with my favourite converse and put on a grey tank top. I don't usually wear tank top's but once every blue moon I'll wear one, usually when I'm not feeling so insecure about my appearance.