Chapter 1

Draco storms into the bathroom to angry, too scared to notice a certain raven-haired boy strolling casually down the hall lost in thought. Draco tore over to the basin with his face contorted in a hailstorm of different feelings and emotions, he roughly undid his tie and threw it aside then splashed some water on his face in a strangled attempt to get a grip on himself and calm down. He raised his weary eyes to meet their reflection in the mirror; in them he saw the spiral of everything whizzing around the grey iris' desperate to be let out in warm salty tears. He shut off. Quickly un-tucked his shirt from the waistband of his pants and threw it over his head yanking it off and tossing it too aside. The heavy eyelids of loose pale skin curled over and like iron doors closed his vision off from the rest of the world locking the tears longing to escape further away and forcing the emotion to fade completely. For a second everything was fine. For a second he had control on himself on his life.

Then a sound, though not a bad or unwelcome one, shocked him back to life. The iron doors were flung open in time quicker than light speed. He whipped around to face the boy who'd been observing from afar. Then snapping back to his senses he remembered this boy was a threat to the entire scheme of everything and raised his wand. With all his anger already shifting through his veins like a burning fire devouring a forest of alpine trees just the simple gesture of raising a thin piece of wood forced a burst of magic to dart from its tip and towards the boy who'd spoken almost kind words of concern. The boy dodged. Then looking taken aback began to reach for his wand but thought better of it and raised his empty hands, palms facing the torn up mess of of a boy before him. He took a cautious step forward and Draco's hand still grasping his wand quivered. The boy with raised hands took another step forward be careful and very aware and Draco shut the iron doors once again, though despite his effort a tear of glistening salty pain escaped venturing over his cheek bone, along the hallow ridge of his nose pausing briefly on the top lip before travelling over both colorless lips and reaching his chin where it just hung. The other boy took a few more paces towards the blonde boy and he finally gave in, Draco lowered his wand and walked briskly away. The other boy raced after him though paused at the door of the first toilet stall only one meter away. His eyes fell upon a very disgruntled and pained Malfoy with his signature blonde hair atop his arms resting on his knees brought up to his chest. The boy watched as Draco's body convulsed and retracted along with his struggling sobs.

"Draco..."