A SHOCK

"What was that for Nic?"Randy asks as he pulls away.

"Of course you didn't like it.Just like John doesn't appreciate..."Nikki says looking down.

"I'm nothing like John.He appreciates you and you know it."Randy says cutting her off.

"Not what he told April."Nikki says crying again.

"I'm sure it's all a misunderstanding."Randy tells her.

"He told her that he loves her not me."Nikki says as she keeps crying.

"I'm sure he didn't mean it.I'll talk to him for you"Randy says as he wipes her face.

"I don't need you fighting my battles for me Ran.I can fight my own battles"Nikki says.

"Your like a sister to me Nic."he tells her.

"Now I feel foolish for kissing you."she says.

"Don't feel foolish Nic."Randy says holding her face making her look at him.Their eyes meet and Randy feels sparks and pulls her face closer and slams his lips into hers.Nikki wraps her arms around his neck as she kisses him back.Randy picks Nikki up and carries her to his locker room as they continue to kiss.

Back in John's locker room John is sitting on his couch with AJ straddling his lap.

"Did you mean what you said John?"AJ asks.

"I meant everything I said babe.Nikki and I haven't been happy in a long time babe."John tells her.

"How am I suppose to explain all this to my husband John?"AJ asks.

"Please babe just leave him and come home with me."John pleads with her.

"I can't right now."AJ replies as she looks down.