ALL FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR

Sky box 13

Phillip Brooks is sitting in a leather chair in his normal skybox looking down on the ring.AJ Lee is in the ring for a match with Nikki Bella.Just as she puts black widow on Nikki and Nikki taps out.The ref signals for the bell to ring. AJ lets go of Nikki and walks over to the ropes and motions for a mic. AJ takes the mic and brings it up to her mouth.

"Paige I hope you are watching because what I'm about to do next is what I will do to you my next chance to face you in the ring."AJ says then drops the mic and walks over to Nikki.Bringing her foot back then brings it forward and Nikki in the stomach. AJ then skips around the ring before skipping out of the ring and up the ramp.After just getting backstage AJ turns left and stops in front of a door. Opening the door AJ skips up the steps and stops in front of a black door with a gold number 13 on it.Before she gets to enter fans stop her and ask her for autographs.Finishing up on the autographs she waits for the fans to leave before opening the door and entering her husband's sky box.Walking silently over to her husbands chair and covers his eyes.

"Guess who"AJ says as soon as his eyes are covered.

"Ummm....Paige?" Phillip says as he reaches up and touches AJ's hands.

Pissed off AJ removes her hands and storms out of his sky box and down the stairs to the locker room.