Someone Special (Chapter 17)

ابدأ من البداية

"Things seem a little better now... I still can't believe Roman almost hit me. Why did I come back here?... Things seemed weird before anything happened with Bray. Things first started getting weird... I guess after he kissed me. We haven't really had time to talk as much as I'd like. I just feel like such a burden... I've had to travel with Roman from hotel to hotel and he's bought me things... He probably think that I'm just using him for his money... Maybe he's keeping me around so he can try to screw me sometime. Will he just move on when he's tired of me? This just doesn't seem real... Roman is a WWE Superstar, and I'm just a nobody. How does this happen? Why would Roman even pay attention to a girl like me? We've just been traveling so much and going from hotel to hotel... What's going to happen when The Shield want to see their families? I can't just interrupt time with their families, that's their personal time. I need a job, and I need my own place to stay, I don't know how long I can take all of this traveling. WWE Superstars are used to it, but I'm not a WWE Superstar, I don't think I can take this much longer... I'm physically tired and emotionally tired. I need to get my life straightened out. I haven't been myself for so long... So much stuff has happened, it just seems like I'm always worrying about something. I just want things to go somewhat back to normal... Things will never be normal again. It's hard right now, but I'll figure something out... As for right now I know what I can do... Something I haven't done since that night at the bar."

Melody would sometimes sing to calm herself down, she would usually sing in the shower, but the last time anyone heard her sing was at the bar. She's been so stress with everything that's happened that she hadn't felt like singing. Melody was nervous when there wasn't music on, she could sing in front of people, but there had to be music playing. The radio wasn't on, but Roman left and she was alone so she decided to sing whatever felt right, she thought of the perfect song to sing and put her heart and soul into every word as she started singing.

(The song she started to sing was called Temporary Home by Carrie Underwood.)

(First Verse)

Little boy, six years old, a little too used to bein' alone. Another new mom and dad, another school, another house that'll never be home. When people ask him how he likes this place, He looks up and says with a smile upon his face...

(Chorus)

This is my temporary home, it's not where I belong. Windows and rooms, that I'm passin' through... This is just a stop, on the way to where I'm going. I'm not afraid because I know, this is my temporary home.

(Second Verse)

Young mom on her own, she needs a little help, got nowhere to go. She's lookin' for a job, lookin' for a way out, cause a halfway house will never be a home. At night she whispers to her baby girl, someday we'll find a place here in this world...

(Chorus)

This is our temporary home, it's not where we belong. Windows and rooms, that we're passin' through... This is just a stop, on the way to where we're going. I'm not afraid because I know, this is our temporary home.

(Third Verse)

Old man, hospital bed, the room is filled with people he loves. And he whispers don't cry for me, I'll see you all someday. He looks up and says, I can see God's face.

(Chorus)

This is my temporary home, it's not where I belong. Windows and rooms, that I'm passin, through... This was just a stop on the way to where I'm going. I'm not afraid because I know, this was my temporary home... This is our temporary home.

Melody felt a little better once she was done singing. Music always made her feel better no matter what kind of mood she was in. She felt like with her current situation that she could easily relate to this song. She was actually in the shower a lot longer than she thought. She was lost in her thoughts and then sang that song, she spent an extra ten minutes and didn't know Roman came back. She changed and then realized that she forgot her hairbrush in the room. She left the bathroom and went to get her hairbrush and then noticed that Roman was back and wondered how long he's been back and how much he's heard. She was surprised when she saw a few things he had in his hands. She blushed a little, but smiled and said.