Chapter 1 - Prologue

"Fear is what you make it" 

                There once was a  kingdom of Nancledra, it was a place of magic and wonder. There were clans you could get accepted into, such as Ferndochty. Almost everyone there had magic blood in them, including children and mature males and females. But our story begins with a young boy named Natseel. The boy had been an orphan all his life teaching HIMSELF his own unique ways of dragon flame magic. Until....HE came. Ligneal, the most feared dragon in all of Nancledra. he was wondering the forest and found the poor boy, struggling to complete a magic spell. He,Ligneal, took the boy under his wing, and taught him the ways of dragon flame magic.

                                                                                                    -*-

                 Only after a few years... he left. Leaving Natseel to take care of himself, fear is what you make it he said. From then on Natseel taught himself to be soon, one of the best wizards of Nancledra. He later was found wandering the dinning halls of Ferndochty. The grand master of this clan saw, He knew that Natseel had high potential, he saw the pain in his bright blue eyes.They raised him in this clan as if they were his own...