Questions

~Drake's POV~

"Dan's dead." That made me drop my cigarette.

"How? I had people guarding him, everyone knows not to touch my things." I growled, I don't care for Dan and no longer do I have a use for him, but it's the fact he was used as an open declaration of war.

"Yes, but it seemed from the report he ordered them away for some unknown reason." Connie reported. Why, was the only reason that puzzled me. It wouldn't do him any harm.

Clank...I saw Klein walking in with a adorable smile towards me.
I felt myself smile as he clung to my arm, as he also returned it...But something was very wrong. His eyes weren't smiling, as I glanced down I saw that his hands had some ripe burns...
My smiles stopped at the thought someone hurt him. I dismissed Connie with my hand and led Klein to the bed.
"Who fucking touches you?!" I snarled, he blinked back.
"It's nothing Shut Call." He said in a sultry voice moving his hands sneakily snaking without my notice and in no time to around my neck.
Something was strange about Klein, I had Connie look him up...But the result was normal.
Klein Kagami, German mother, and a Japanese father. His German mother Victoria was frivolous and loose, she always came back with other men. His father was a cowardly man, never stood up, and said anything. It turns out that they both really loved each other, but didn't know how to express it. Mom flirted so dad would be jealous, and dad was afraid she might think he was too clingy, how pitiful. So one day one of his mother's obsessive ex found out that he was played and was strangling her, the dad tried to help but was pushed away. There was a kitchen knife right so he stabbed him. And that was Klein's life. He loved spicy foods, picking fights, and to race cars
He was a Gemini, and B blood type.
Even though the event may have traumatised and scarred him but mine would result in this. The profile said he's straight but why would he be so okay with this? Is he really Klein?