Plan Into Action

| Danielle|

Finally finishing my plan, I stood, stretching. I pulled the paper back from the window, and saw that it was twilight. Nightfall would soon be here, and that would be my one ticket out of here.

I touched the window. Glass blocked the hole. I nodded, and looked at the chair. I'd smash it against the glass until it broke. Then I'd crawl through the busted window, and run like hell towards the highway.

Then from there, I'd just wing it.

I took a deep breath, and tapped the window back. I still had a few more minutes, probably hours, until my plan would sprout into action.

I took a seat in the chair, and thought about Spencer and I, having a baby. I still don't understand how this could have happened...maybe that thing last week....

Whatever caused this, I'm sure I'll figure it out. Right now, I have a baby developing in my body, and I had to tell Spencer.

Why are you worried about that now! I thought as my stomach growled. damn now im hungry. I got up, knocking on the door lightly.

"what?" a small windw at the top of the door opened, and someones nose poked in.

"I'm hungry." I said. "I need food." the guy snorted, shutting the small door, and opening the big one.

"Come on." he grabbed my arm, jerking me out of my cell-like room. I stumbled into the light, sheilding it out of my eyes.

"Walk." he demanded, shoving me forward. I gave him a look, and began walking. He followed me behind, probably to make sure that I wasn't going to escape.

He lead me into a large room, like a cafeteria. The smells of ham and turkey sandwhiches engulfed the room in a sweet aroma. I smiled at the thought of food, and my stomach growled.

"Get in line." the guard demanded, and I got a sandwhich. It felt cold, but I didn't care. Food was food.

Once again I was shoved into my cell. The door slamed shut, and I heard the lock click in place. I sighed, and pulled the tin-foil back to reveal my meal.

I began eating, just as the sun set.

| Reid |

Okay, so I've got one of two options. I could A) pull out my FBI I.D and gun, forcing them under the law that they have to release my girlfriend. Or B) Call the team for backup before I rush inside to turn myself in.

I got down on one knee near my cars front tire. I peeked my head over the hood, and noticed two big, beefy guys guarding the front door.

I decided to just give up, and call the team. I mean, once I turn myself in, someone has to get Danielle to safety.

Morgan answered. Great.

"Reid!" Morgan said. "Where in the world have you been?!"

I rolled my eyes. "I found the guys who took Danielle. I'm at where they are keeping her, and am about to give up. I need backup."

"Reid, don't man." Morgan said. His breathing picked up. He's probably jogging to one of the cruisers by now.

"I have no choice!" I whispered/yelled. I looked over the hood again at the two beefy guys began a conversation. Not paying attention to me.

"Just...I feel it's the only way for Danielle to be safe." I said. "Are you coming?"

"Yea, where are you?" Morgan asked. I gave him directions from the Weaver's house, and I could hear sirens in the background on the phone, and the accelerating of a car engine. 

"Be there in a few. Stay where you are, Reid" Morgan demanded before hanging up. I shut my phone, and sighed.

I waited a few minutes before looking over the hood one last time. The two guys were gone. The sjy darkened. I looked at my watch. Eight o'clock.

I stood, and made my way towards the doors.

| Danielle |

If I was going to break out, now is my chance. I walked towards the door, pressing my ear to the door. I heard murmers of someone talking to someone else. I waited til the conversation died, and it was silent.

I walked towards the chair, picking it up. I looked at the window, taking off all the paper. I threw it onto the floor, silently. I stood there for a few minutes, looking at the outside. Smiling, I picked up the chair, and banged it against the windows.

 They cracked, but didn't break. I slammed the legs of the chair into it again. More cracks. No holes. I continued to bang at it, until the chair flew through. I slid on my heels, regaining my balance before I went flying into the wall.

I smiled, and looked at the door. Seemed like no one was there. I rolled my eyes, and went over to the window. I stuck my arms through first, digging my finger nails into the dirt as I pulled the rest of my body with it.

The glass still left rubbed against my skin, cutting them deeply. I bit my tounge from screaming. When I was fully out of the room, I stood up straight. I smiled, and ran towards the gates that lead to the exit.

I looked around the corner, making sure that no one was guarding the place. I smiled with delight as the alley was abandend. I made my way towards the gate.

Just as I was about to take my first steps past the fence that blocked the small prison like place, I caught a glimpse of red and blue lights.

The police!

I waved my arms in the air. A car screeched to a stop, and a man stepped out.

"Are you okay?" he asked. I didn't know weather to nodd my head yes, or no. He looked at me, and he ran past me. A group of men followed him. A woman with blonde hair walked up to me, wrapping a blanket around me shoulders.

I remembered her from the TV interview. She's with Spencer's team!

"Wheres Spencer?" I asked, my heart pounding in my ears.

"He wasn't with you?" she asked. I shook my head no, and the woman gasped.

"Hodgner!" she yelled. "Reid's still in there!"

"I know. Morgan and a whole group of swatt just ran in there. Get her to a hospital." he ran towards the doors. I could hear gun fires inside the place as the woman tried to get me into a car.

"No!" I yelled, and got out of her grip. I ran into the prison, and looked around for Spencer. I passed by a man that had done the DNA test on me. His dead, bloody crimpled body curled in a corner.

I ran past him, and towards the cells. A fire shot rang out, and I jumped. I walked towards the sounds, and a door was cracked open.

I looked over my shoulder, and saw no one. I got down on my knees, just in case, and peeked my eyes through the crack.

I placed my hand infront of my mouth to prevent myself from screaming.

A gun was pointed towards the north...

Straight at Spencer.