Anniversary

Note: Hi. This is actually the first story I have written about Aldub. I was only allowed to use 800 words for this photo story so it's not that polished. Sorry. Hihihi.

July 16, 2016

Alden and Maine just arrived at the Tokyo International Airport. It was their first anniversary since they met accidentally on split screen and Alden wanted his gift for Maine to be extra special. He arranged everything for the both of them. Maine didn't even spent a single penny. She wanted to pay for herself but Alden insisted.

"So.... Ready?" Ang lapad ng ngiti ni Alden. Pwede ng latagan ng banig at tulugan.

"Ready! Excited na ako! Thank you Alden!" Maine hugged Alden tightly.

They dropped by at their hotel to leave their things and decided to eat lunch first before roaming places of Japan.

"Have you ever been to Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden?"
Alden asked as he chew his food.

"Not yet. But I've been to Flower Garden in Osaka. Woaaaah! I still can't get over with it. It was fantastic! Seriously!" Her face does this "overly excited" look that makes her even more cute.

"I wanted to take you there, but since nasa Tokyo tayo let's just enjoy what's in here muna. And I promise maganda din dun. Di ka magsisisi. We can also visit Yoyogi park. I swear it is the most entertaining green space in Tokyo." Alden smiled.

"Hmm. Kahit naman saan tayo basta kasama kita. I'll be the happiest person on earth! Naeexcite na talaga ako. Kaya let's finish our food na and get going!" She was like so drunk with energy booster. Kulang nalang e magtatatalon siya sa saya.

"Sayang nga lang e, kung winter season sana. Mas mag eenjoy tayo. Pero malay mo sa december bumalik tayo dito."

She nodded. "Sana. Kasi I really wanna go out of town with you. At ako naman ang babawi. Thank you talaga for this gift. I really do appreciate it so much. I love you." She pinched his nose. And so he did, too.

Maine was too amazed to talk with Alden. Para siyang batang nakanganga lang habang pinagmamasdan ang garden. She hits Alden to express her amusement. Hindi siya nakakapagpigil. Picture dito, picture doon. Selfie dito, selfie doon. Alden was just there smiling while looking at her being so happy with the scenery.

Suddenly, she grabbed Alden's hands, run into the Gyoen bridge over the lake and stayed at the middle.

"And to make this date memorable...." Maine stopped and gently kissed Alden. She was about to let go of the kiss but Alden pulled her even closer placing his right hand at the back of her head.

They kissed for about 30 seconds. That was the sweetest thing ever...
Sabay hampas ni Maine kay Alden while laughing. He smirked.

They roamed some more at ng mapagod they decided to rest muna.
Umupo sila sa isang bench and took a selfie. Wacky faces overload and syempre yung mga tanawin sa paligid.

"Ang ganda dito no?" Maine asked while taking pictures.

Alden looked at her. "Sobra."

Maine noticed that Alden was staring at her. "Hindi ako. Yung view."

"Maganda yung view pero syempre mas maganda ka."

Kinurot siya ni Maine sa tagiliran. Alden giggled.

"Bolero ka!."

"No. I mean it. Really." He leaned his head on her shoulders.

"Thank you ulit ha. I've never been so happy. Lalo na andiyan ka."

"I should be the one thanking you. For being here with me. I've never been so inlove like this before." He kissed her hand.

"Alam mo, ako din. Yes, I've been inlove before but not like this. Hindi ganito kasaya, katindi. You're just too exceptional to compare with others." Ginulo niya ang buhok ni Alden, and so he got up.

"Gwapo padin ako kahit guluhin mo tong buhok ko. This doesn't define my handsomeness." Nakangiti niyang sabi.

"Ang yabang mo. Oo na ikaw na ang gwapo Alden Richards! Ikaw na talaga!" She exclaimed. Pilit.

"Kasi ikaw ang girlfriend ko." Inakbayan niya ulit si Maine. "I got the girl all guys have ever dream of.. I have you. Kaya feeling ko, ang gwapo gwapo ko. Sa dami ba naman ng naggagwapuhang lalaki na pumuporma sayo. Mas mayaman. Ako ang pinili mo." He looked at her and kissed her nose.

"Ikaw nakakarami kana." Babala. "And just so you know. I also got the man in every woman's dream. At ikaw yun. Ikaw lang!."

"Di naman halata e." Alden frowned jokingly.

"Totoo. Promise."

"Promise mo yan ha?"

Maine kissed his forehead. "I promise with all my heart Mr. Richard Reyes Faulkerson Jr. I love you with the love of the Lord."

"I love you more." - Alden.

"Nah. I love you most."- Maine.

"Kiss ko?"

"Kiss mong mukha mo!" Maine got up and walk fastly.

"Mag usap tayo. Let me explain!"

"Ano ba Alden. Alden ano ba?"

And they laughed so hard.

"Wait. Happy anniversary pala." - Maine.

"Kiss!" Alden pouted.

She just sticked out her tongue. "Bleeeeh!"

End.