Adoption

~April 2, Gotham Police Station~

It was a day after the murder of the famous 'Flying Graysons'. A tall man in a tuxedo walked through the halls of the police station. The tall man stopped in front of the door and opened it revealing Commissioner Gordon behind a table filled with papers.
"Good morning Mr. Wayne. I see that you are here to fill up the adoption papers." The commissioner said standing up and getting a folder from the drawer on the other side of the room. " Just sign here and after that it will be final." The commissioner pulled out a pen and gave it to Bruce. Bruce then signed the paper and gave the pen back. "She'll be here in a few minutes with her things. Make yourself comfortable while I go get her." Commissioner Gordon then walked out of the room leaving Bruce alone. A few minutes past till the commissioner came in with a small back pack and a girl holding his hand. "Mr. Wayne this is Rachelle. Rachelle say hi." The commissioner said. The little girl said a quick and shy 'hello' to Bruce. Bruce then knelt down in front of the little girl so he can see her face. "Hello Rachelle I am Bruce Wayne. I will be taking care of you now. Come on and lets go see where you will be sleeping at." Bruce said and then stood up now holding Rachelle's tiny hands. Then they both walked out of the Police Station and walked into a car and drove off to Wayne Manor.